Getting Older

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_5408.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Had a music teacher in high school that used that credo “early is on time, on time is late and late is inexcusable” followed by a rap on the knuckles with the ruler.
Sounds like Catholic school.

GregV814

70's??? too new for me...

When I was in elementary school, we had some kids that should have been "short bus", but instead they were "mainstreamed". One kid was hog tied to his chair and sent to the corner..... one girl had a mustache in 5th grade and would spit sunflower seeds thru her buck teeth.... the gym teacher picked up another by his hair.... and the principals and his parents had no problem with that.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Had a music teacher in high school that used that credo “early is on time, on time is late and late is inexcusable” followed by a rap on the knuckles with the ruler.
My 7th grade science teacher had a paddle. He used that, or hung you out the window (3rd floor classroom) with him holding your ankles.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We did have one really cool thing though, our shop teacher was an Olympic fencer so we could take fencing instead of regular gym.
We had a fencing club in High School. It was taught by Coach Jones, who was an Olympic gymnast.