Getting Older

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Grumpy

I feel ripped off....I held the doors open for older people, called them sir and madam, I laughed at old worn out jokes and pumped gas into cars for senior citizens at gas stations...

now, the most I get, (rather than give) is "F-You old man"...change your depends"...
^truedat!!

NextJen

Raisin cane
I feel ripped off....I held the doors open for older people, called them sir and madam, I laughed at old worn out jokes and pumped gas into cars for senior citizens at gas stations...

now, the most I get, (rather than give) is "F-You old man"...change your depends"...
There, there….it’s ok. Come have a seat and a nice glass of warm prune juice. Would you like me to turn the tv up for you?

GregV814

Miss Jenny, here's the thing...back in 72, I had an AMC Javelin with an 8 track AM radio...and my dog snappy, what a cute little feller, he'd get all hopped up when I turned on the windshield wipers...that was funnier than tarnation...but gettin' back to my story,... Miss Jost, my neighbor, bless her heart, she had an aneurism in her eye, couldn't see a thing...she saw spots on her eyes and thought it was flies....she'd run all over the yard swattin' flies and snappy would be barking...."HEY PULL MY FINGER"!!!

NextJen

Raisin cane
Miss Jenny, here's the thing...back in 72, I had an AMC Javelin with an 8 track AM radio...and my dog snappy, what a cute little feller, he'd get all hopped up when I turned on the windshield wipers...that was funnier than tarnation...but gettin' back to my story,... Miss Jost, my neighbor, bless her heart, she had an aneurism in her eye, couldn't see a thing...she saw spots on her eyes and thought it was flies....she'd run all over the yard swattin' flies and snappy would be barking...."HEY PULL MY FINGER"!!!
I can put a little nip of NyQuil in that prune juice for ‘ya. 😉

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Joe?

limblips

PREMO Member

See, I like that I was nice to people in my younger years. It gives me the right to F with youngsters. I have so much fun in parking lots, beaches, stores, and other places that wokesters frequent. One of my favorites is to take the grocery cart they leave as they get in their car and slowly amble my way behind them so they can't back out. Sometimes I stop to tighten my belt or just rest. F them all.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
See, I like that I was nice to people in my younger years. It gives me the right to F with youngsters. I have so much fun in parking lots, beaches, stores, and other places that wokesters frequent. One of my favorites is to take the grocery cart they leave as they get in their car and slowly amble my way behind them so they can't back out. Sometimes I stop to tighten my belt or just rest. F them all.
And I drop random products in the cart when they’re not looking. A tube of preparation H, anti-diarrhea medication, Vagisil… All sorts of helpful products. They usually don’t find it until they get to the register.

limblips

PREMO Member
And I drop random products in the cart when they’re not looking. A tube of preparation H, anti-diarrhea medication, Vagisil… All sorts of helpful products. They usually don’t find it until they get to the register.
Added to my repertoire. Thanks.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Rod Rugg?!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Greg is going to be searching all night for all the old Rod Rugg posts now..
Rod went poof! I can't find him in the users list. I tried looking for his posts earlier to verify I was spelling his name correctly. No Rod Rugg! :yikes: