Ghetto boating

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've always been a junkyard dog when it comes to my boat addiction....I look for deals and snag them when I find them. Just took a nice drive halfway down Virginia's northern neck to Lottsburg to score a low-hour Honda 130 for $1000 to go on the back of the Pro Line 20 I scored for $1300 on the trailer.
Beautiful scenic drive too...always enjoy those back roads.

Who sez boats have to be expensive?
IMG_1928.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG
:razz:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Damn. Nice motor find.
Dumb luck..but also because I'm always on the hunt. Motor died due to typical piss poor fuel system maintenance...the HP fuel injection pump was solid rusted in from water in the gas. Owner was a young lad whose daddy has deep pockets...daddy simply bought him a new engine and they stuck this one behind a shed for some years. Less than 600 hours on the engine and all I have to do is swap over the fuel injection canister assembly from a 130 parts engine my neighbor has and we're in business.

Honda gets about $700 for that fuel pump... :shocking:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Dumb luck..but also because I'm always on the hunt. Motor died due to typical piss poor fuel system maintenance...the HP fuel injection pump was solid rusted in from water in the gas. Owner was a young lad whose daddy has deep pockets...daddy simply bought him a new engine and they stuck this one behind a shed for some years. Less than 600 hours on the engine and all I have to do is swap over the fuel injection canister assembly from a 130 parts engine my neighbor has and we're in business.

Honda gets about $700 for that fuel pump... :shocking:
Those damned Honda stealers. :burning:

Whatcha doin' with your big Johnson? :bubble: