Ghislaine Maxwell Documents Unsealed: Allegations Against Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Others — FBI Knew Had Evidence of the Crimes for Years

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyers tried to keep x-rated evidence related to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein from going public, but a judge denied the appeal and released damning docs on Thursday evening.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

The documents discuss allegations that a minor girl was trafficked to Maxwell, Prince Andrew and Attorney Alan Dershowitz (although he has always denied these allegations).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...linton-others-fbi-knew-evidence-crimes-years/

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So prosecute any FBI agent that reviewed and buried that evidence. Easy-Peasy.

If their in retirement, cut it off and give them a new residence in a cozy little 6x10 concrete cubby.

PJay

Has anything ever been done about this or has the FBI and the media swept it under the rug

I believe something will be done.. or may have been done. That's all will say right now about it because none will believe me. Seeing is believing, I know.

Last edited:

PJay

PJay

Federal prosecutors must divulge the “identities of any unnamed co-conspirators” that they plan on referencing at Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex trafficking trial in Manhattan, a judge ruled Friday.

The order was to ensure Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam is able to “adequately prepare her defenses,” Judge Allison Nathan wrote.

“firm trial date” for Maxwell is on Nov. 29, 2021

GregV814

THIS JUST INTO OUR NEWSROOM:

MAXWELL COMMITS SUICIDE IN HER JAIL CELL AFTER SHOOTING HERSELF IN THE HEAD WITH AN AK47 SEMI AUTOMATIC MILITARY SINGLE SHOT CLIP BOLT ACTION GUN STOLEN FROM A DRUG CARTEL IN MEXICO CITY. BRAZENLY PLACED ON THE GRIPS WAS A MAGATRUMP BUMPERSTICKER!!!