ghost hunting!

nomoney

First of all dude; why is this in the news and current events section? Second of all; whats the deal with all of your posts having LOL throughout every other sentence?:confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
silence

silence nomoney i will tolerate your insolent tone. lol. the LOL thing is a bad habit of mine so either like it or lump it, this just adds character to my personality on here. lol. second of all who cares where its at. its news to me!!

nomoney

Re: lol

Originally posted by BuddyLee
and i suppose thats why your not DEAD yet!! lol

everyones a critic

was that a threat? Because thats not tolerated here. lol you'll get banned lol :burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
dont

:burning: dont try and change the words around on me. this was no threat you irritating bunghole lol

nomoney

Re: dont

Originally posted by BuddyLee
:burning: dont try and change the words around on me. this was no threat you irritating bunghole lol

bunghole? I havent heard that one since like third grade. Thanks for the memories.

oh and lol and :burning:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
rofl, rofl, rofl, that's not annoying enough to make me put you on an ignore list. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That might be, but not quite enough.

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! That oughta do it!

OK, gotta go be a big boy and play college for a while. Freshman year is really tough. They even want us to go to class and show up for meals.

(sound familiar?):biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: silence

Originally posted by cariblue
You mean that's all I have to do add character to my personality? :clap:
...and get on the short bus.

BuddyLee

Football addict
yup

yup thats all now everyone pick out your own smiley lol :burning: and who rides the short bus again? lol