GI doc recommendations?

foodcritic

I like Dr. U.K....and the Bean center endo suites and such are nice.

They have probed me at both ends (at different times). I think the last Endo they did they shorted me on the meds ( i have had 4).......I remember almost everything!!!

Up at Gtown over summer nice and easy no recollections......:whistle:

Jameo

What?!
They have probed me at both ends (at different times). I think the last Endo they did they shorted me on the meds ( i have had 4).......I remember almost everything!!!

Up at Gtown over summer nice and easy no recollections......:whistle:

The last endo I had I woke up at the very end. That's wasnt very fun at all.

Dr. Kankaria at bean center did my 2 endoscopes. He took the time to explain to me what was going on with me and made me repeat it back to him to make sure I understood. Not many doctors do that :shrug:

foodcritic

Dr. Kankaria at bean center did my 2 endoscopes. He took the time to explain to me what was going on with me and made me repeat it back to him to make sure I understood. Not many doctors do that :shrug:

Open mouth, stick in block thingy with whole in center, watch as DR inserts a large plastic tube while you gag...to dopey to fight it....LOL:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was thinking the closest GI Doctor would be at Ft Meade..

Walter Reed? But that's a little further up the road..

ShyGirl

I also recommend Dr. Umed K. Shah at the Bean Medical Center. At first, I found his behavior to be a bit staunchy, but he is all business and a very good doctor.

SoMDGirl42

Dr. Kankaria did mine as well. I like him. UK is an ok doctor if you can get past his bedside manner. N Shah is very soft spoken and gentle as well. I have to say, I've seen them all, but I prefer Kankaria. Just personal preference.