GI Doctors?

Any one have any experiences with Dr Kankaria from Shah group?

Yeah, he's ok. A little weird and hard, for me, anyway to understand, but seems competent and spends all the time you want to discuss things.First Dr. I went to that suggested an upper GI. Of course that is one of the things he does so you may suspect that. He found out and so did I that I have Barrets esophagus. Heck, I never knew he donated it! Not sure I am happy about that though, he might have asked. Damn Barret.

foodcritic

Yeah, he's ok. A little weird and hard, for me, anyway to understand, but seems competent and spends all the time you want to discuss things.First Dr. I went to that suggested an upper GI. Of course that is one of the things he does so you may suspect that. He found out and so did I that I have Barrets esophagus. Heck, I never knew he donated it! Not sure I am happy about that though, he might have asked. Damn Barret.

I have seen A Shan and N Shah. I saw Dr, K a few weeks ago and even thought he is in the same office he seemed a lot more open to my issues and figuring out what is going on.