Giants vs Redskins

SoccerMom2

Game day is almost here:yahoo: My brother and fiance are coming up. Our first time tailgating! Super stoked! I love going to football games. They are so exciting. All i want for christmas is for the redskins to kick the giants butt! My brother would cry like a baby...lol!

Zguy28

I refuse to attend home games or to buy anything from the Redskins until Vinny Cerrato is let go. Only a Super Bowl win would convince me that Vinny should stay.

It makes it really hard though, because one part of me wants them to kick the Giants butt, but the other part thinks long term and realizes unless they totally tank the season 4-12, he will stay and The Redskins will continually be mediocre at best.

SoccerMom2

I refuse to attend home games or to buy anything from the Redskins until Vinny Cerrato is let go. Only a Super Bowl win would convince me that Vinny should stay.

It makes it really hard though, because one part of me wants them to kick the Giants butt, but the other part thinks long term and realizes unless they totally tank the season 4-12, he will stay and The Redskins will continually be mediocre at best.

I don't like either team. I am a Ravens fan. My brother is the Giants fan and his fiance is the Redskins game. They never been to a pro football game so this is perfect.