Giants vs Skins

SoccerMom2

I am not fan of either but i am taking my brother for his b-day. Hes a Giants fan. I got the tailgating passes. Has anyone been to the tailgating? Just wondering how much fun it is.

SoccerMom2

LoL! Sorry i love to go to the games. Doesn't matter whos playing. Being at the stadium is an awesome experience.

angelbaby

:howdy: I have been to the tailgate party. It is alot of fun and the food is great. They usually have some alumni doing autographs and some little freebies like temporary tattoos.

Rael

Supper's Ready
It's as fun as you make it.

Never made it to one of the tailgates, but one Giants-Redskins game I went to was special in '93. A friend had season tickets and offered one to me, and I gladly accepted.

We were running a little late, and the others were all huge Redskins fans whom I was with. We arrived just after the game began, maybe less than a minute after it started. As we walked into the stadium, the first thing we saw was the scoreboard: Giants 7, Redskins 0. :lol: It was an all Giants day (41-7). :yahoo:

One thing I learned is that there was a good balance of Giants and Redskins fans, despite it being a home game for the Skins. And the second thing I learned was the Redskins fans didn't want to share their televised replay with me.... :lol:

SoccerMom2

Got the tickets and tailgating passes already. We are super stoked. If i had one wish for that it would be for the skins to win...lol! I know i know people in hell want ice water but i can wish can't i? :killingme