Gifts for Horse Lovers

Angel

~*~*~
I need help figuring out what to get my Mom for Christmas. She's been no help, so I have to go with what I know she loves and she loves her horses... Help?!! Tell me what you would love to get as a gift!

M

Mousebaby

Yeah I have 3 small ones and a large one, I'm hoping "Santa" brings me another one! :jet:

fredsaid2

Angel said:
I need help figuring out what to get my Mom for Christmas. She's been no help, so I have to go with what I know she loves and she loves her horses... Help?!! Tell me what you would love to get as a gift!

What does your mom do? Trails, western, english....? and a price range for your gift.

Angel

~*~*~
fredsaid2 said:
What does your mom do? Trails, western, english....? and a price range for your gift.
She's into Quarter Horses, rides Western, and I'm looking to spend anywhere from $50 - $100.00.

bcp

In My Opinion
Your welcome.

Attachments

• horse shoe.jpg
    horse shoe.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 92

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
bcp said:
Your welcome.

Hay, that's a good one!!!! Have you tried the local tack stores like Just One More Saddlery in Calvert, the one at Flat Iron farm, Wheatleys in Chuck County? Tractor Supply is also a good one - they've got lots of stuff. Gift Certificates are also a good idea, it can be difficult wrapping a manure fork!

fredsaid2

The local tack shops are a great idea. If you don't find something there you could try internet sites like, Equestrian Collections . They don't have much western gear but do have lots of warm outerware, gloves (Ariat leather pros are nice) and such. Another site is Schneider's . They do have a lot of western tack, maybe a new saddle pad? This Oster brush set is nice. The brushes are shaped to be easy to hold and the handle on the curries is great. Have fun shopping!

Angel

~*~*~
fredsaid2 said:
The local tack shops are a great idea. If you don't find something there you could try internet sites like, Equestrian Collections . They don't have much western gear but do have lots of warm outerware, gloves (Ariat leather pros are nice) and such. Another site is Schneider's . They do have a lot of western tack, maybe a new saddle pad? This Oster brush set is nice. The brushes are shaped to be easy to hold and the handle on the curries is great. Have fun shopping!
I like the Equestrian Collections link, I think that maybe my winner! :smile:

BlackSheep

Horsekeeping Software-HorseTrak
Help your horse lover keep track of horse expenses, services, health and competition records. Keeping records is easy with software designed just for horse owners. Horsetrak has been a leading horse management software system for over 10 years.
Engraved Nameplates
Brass nameplates are a great way to personalize halters, bridles or saddles. Have the nameplate engraved with the horse’s or owner’s name, or phone number.
DVD's of favorite "horse" movies.