Gifts That you Received That You Didn't Want, but Now LOVE

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm quite shocked that BG doesn't already have one!

She has one, just not THAT one.. I was looking at them this year for Christmas but she's real big on "I already have one, I don't need another/bigger/better one"... which is good for me I guess!

I can promise, in our house it WOULD get a workout..

still talking about the food processor here..

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
She has one, just not THAT one.. I was looking at them this year for Christmas but she's real big on "I already have one, I don't need another/bigger/better one"... which is good for me I guess!

I can promise, in our house it WOULD get a workout..

still talking about the food processor here..
Unless we're talking about husbands. :biggrin:

TPD

the poor dad
A gold flask...to match my gold iphone. Didn't know I needed or wanted one-the flask that is.....until today. Baby its cold out!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
It won't. Microwave ovens use radio waves at a specifically set frequency to agitate water molecules in food. As these water molecules get increasingly agitated they begin to vibrate at the atomic level and generate heat. This heat is what actually cooks food in the oven. A dry towel, as long as there is not metal in it, will probably not even get warm. A damp towel will warm up but not enough to burn. Plates can get hot by absorbing heat from the hot food.

View attachment 106351

Thanks Bill Nye!! :lol: Seriously though, thanks for the info. I hate using pot holders to try to take plates or bowls out. It seems I always end up dipping the pot holder in my food.

mamatutu

mama to two
TV tray tables from our daughter. We have had our old ones forever and they were blonde wood and had become very rickety/wobbly even with repair. I guess she noticed (we didn't care). The ones she gave us are dark wood and very nice. We didn't think it was necessary, but now we love them. Thank you, Megan!

Anybody want some blonde wood, rickety, wobbly TV tray tables? :lol:

Last edited: