Gilligan's pals...the people he so ferociously defends

transporter

Police: Alaska man, son caught on video killing bear, cubs

Andrew Renner, 41, and son Owen Renner, 18, have been charged with multiple counts, including the illegal killing of a bear and both cubs in the April incident. Under state law, it’s illegal to kill black bear cubs or sows with cubs in most of Alaska, including where the shooting occurred

“Owen Renner shoulders a rifle and fires as least two shots at the bear. Cubs begin shrieking in the den after the initial shots are fired,” the documents say. “The defendants listen for several minutes and eventually realize that it is not the dead sow, but the orphaned cubs, making the sounds.

“The defendants then move closer to the den where Andrew Renner takes aim through his rifle scope only feet away and fires several more shots, killing the newborn bear cubs,” according to the court papers.

“Undeterred, Andrew Renner states, ‘I’m gonna get rid of these guys’ while tossing the cubs’ limp carcasses onto the snow outside the den,’” the documents say.

In another video clip, the younger Renner says, ’We got the collar off,” the court papers say. “Andrew Renner says, ‘We’re gonna skin it that way,’” and points away from the den. Owen Renner agrees, saying, ‘They’ll never be able to link it to us.’ They proceed to butcher the sow and place it in game bags, then ski away.”

Subsequent video shows the Renners returning two days later. They retrieve the collar and talk about disposing of the cubs.

“I gotta go in the den and make sure there aren’t any little parts,” one of them says about the cubs.

They pick up the shell casings, place the cubs’ bodies in a bag and ski away.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I have to ask:

What in the hell does this story have to do with Gilligan? Or are you just having a psychotic episode again?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hey Gilligan... You seem to have a Summer Cottage in MiddleGrounds head too!

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
High-Dog-Eating-Poop-Meme.jpg

Fixed for accuracy!

:killingme

CPUSA

Must have used some good bloodworms on that rig :lmao:

:oldman:

Master angler!!

I've noticed everything you post is a copy of what others have posted here for some time now. No originality outta you.
Typical Liberal. Jealous of Gilligan's, Hijnx, et al. wit, so you steal it & try & act like you just came up with it.
Try coming up with your own witty schtick...Nevermind. I recall you trying it & it wasn't at all funny.
Stick with plagiarizing the truly witty remarks.

MiddleGround

Jealous of Gilligan's, Hijnx, et al. wit, so you steal it & try & act like you just came up with it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now THAT is thee funniest thing I have read all week!!! Those 2 wouldn't know how to be witty even if there were detailed instructions on this forum!!!

And talk about over and over again. I've lost count of how many times I couln't take another shot after playing the "Gilligan calls something obtuse or ironic" drinking game :killingme

Stick to a single login and maybe your points will get less hilarious and more valid :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now THAT is thee funniest thing I have read all week!!! Those 2 wouldn't know how to be witty even if there were detailed instructions on this forum!!!

And talk about over and over again. I've lost count of how many times I couln't take another shot after playing the "Gilligan calls something obtuse or ironic" drinking game :killingme

Stick to a single login and maybe your points will get less hilarious and more valid :yay:

Your colors are showing... :lmao: