Ginsburg Dead

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I believe he will, I hope Cruz. Do you have a pick?
Is Ted Cruz even on the list?

He was on FNC last night saying Trump should name his pick ASAP. That would seem a little bit of a conflict of interest. :lol:

PJay

Is Ted Cruz even on the list?

He was on FNC last night saying Trump should name his pick ASAP. That would seem a little bit of a conflict of interest. :lol:

Cruz is on the list, and Cotton..I like Cotton, too, maybe even more..

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Cruz is on the list, and Cotton..I like Cotton, too, maybe even more..

Ether would be a great pick, for sure. :yay: I'm pretty certain Trump will make a choice soon. As I watch the news clips this morning of the Libs' reactions and demands that Trump NOT nominate OR to try and stop it somehow. The more I think about it, it would be political SUICIDE if Trump didn't nominate anyone, because of the type of POTUS he is. He doesn't shy away at all from making decisions like that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump has to stick with a woman for a couple of reasons, the main one being that the Democrats won't be able to dig up bums from the gutter and pay them to accuse the nominee of raping them.

Kom likes Amy Coney Barrett so I looked her up last night. She sounds like a good pick.

Hijinx

My God can you imagine what a strain will be placed on whoever Trump picks.?
The left will be seeking everything the person has said or done since their mother refused to abort him/her.
In fact they will use that against him/her.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

PJay

Sorry. If I answer that question it will blow this thread in a direction I wish it not to go. Been there.

I will say.. I am a supporter of men over women, especially since men, white men, are under vicious attack.

Hijinx

If it is a woman she would have to be straight, married/wchildren white, Conservative.
No more liberal latin Dykes
No more liberal New York Dykes.
The court has enough LGBTQ to last 20 years.
Enough minorities.