Girl, 7, Behind Wheel During Car Crash

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:yikes: Wow, with the damage to that car, the little girl and her mother are dang lucky to be alive.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
This kind os senseless crap disgusts me. All I can say is "WHY"? When will people take responsibility for taking care of their kids. And how many kids will get hurt or die before parents remember that children should not be in a car alone and never in the drivers seat. Jesus, what is wrong with people.

rack'm

Jaded
The little girl actually got off lucky, there was a similar accident years ago where the grandmother let the young grandson drive the car up the driveway and he hit something.......the air bag killed him. :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It looks like on of those SUPER-cool SRT-4's... Thinking it was going in excessof 5 MPH to be damaged that seriously!!

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
itsbob said:
It looks like on of those SUPER-cool SRT-4's... Thinking it was going in excessof 5 MPH to be damaged that seriously!!

Yeap looks to be a neon but definately not the SRT version of it though.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
FastCarsSpeed said:
Yeap looks to be a neon but definately not the SRT version of it though.
Oh DEFINETLY not an SRT.. how foolish of me.. This car has plain seats in it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
itsbob said:

The audio on the video at the above link says it dropped down a 100 foot ramp. :yikes:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
What the hell is wrong with people. The mother was in the passenger seat for God sake. And the police are investigating:confused: DUHHHHH 7 yo Driving. Stupid mom. Investigation over. Charge the Mom with reckless endangerment and take the kid. Kid gets adopted by a responsible family. End of story.... :twitch: