Girl Asks Boyfriend To Buy Makeup, Regrets Her Decision Immediately

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.boredpanda.com/boyfriend...ebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=BPFacebook

There’s a good reason why women never ask their men to buy makeup, and this story illustrates it perfectly. Dedicated boyfriend and Reddit user Blufiz was asked by his “beautiful sunshine” to carry out this Herculean task. Undaunted, the 26-year-old arrived at the pharmacy and, with the help of his cellphone camera an instant messaging, began to navigate the makeup aisle.

“My girlfriend suffers from extreme anxiety,” Blufiz explained to Bored Panda. “I try, as much as I can, to go to the store so she doesn’t have to. Yes I forgot my wallet, but fortunately I live really close to that Right Aid and was able to run home!”

b23hqb

PREMO Member
May he should do hisself up and make her feel good about how she looks sans makeup.....

PeoplesElbow

Only once I bet. Snapping pictures of different size sanitary pads at Wal-Mart gets you in trouble....or so I've heard.

I've done that, not wanting to buy only those I came home with ice cream and toilet paper too and got laughed at really hard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm calling :bs:

No woman EVER has sent her boyfriend out to buy makeup or skincare items without complete details as to exactly what he is to purchase (with the warning that if they don't have that exact item, he is NOT to substitute something he thinks is similar).

The list would not say "bright light matte pink lipstick". It would say "MAC Velvetease lip pencil in Tease Me".

jrt_ms1995

I'm calling :bs:

No woman EVER has sent her boyfriend out to buy makeup or skincare items without complete details as to exactly what he is to purchase (with the warning that if they don't have that exact item, he is NOT to substitute something he thinks is similar).

The list would not say "bright light matte pink lipstick". It would say "MAC Velvetease lip pencil in Tease Me".

Vrai is right. And in regards to feminine hygiene products I'd like to point out that with a "(d)edicated boyfriend and Reddit user" called "Blufiz" this lady already has a giant douche.