Girl dies after collapsing at Disney water park

C

czygvtwkr

I can see the posts on the DU now, "apparently only a trained diver should go into the water"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
12 year old kid, and she laid on a ledge until lifeguards came to check on her??? If I were this girl's parents, the relatives she was with would have some explaining to do.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I once read no one has ever been pronounced dead INSIDE Disneyland. It was a web site with useless, yet intriguing, information and they said it's a Disney policy that even if someone does die there, they are pronounced dead at the hospital or somewhere. Apparently they think it's better for business that way. Anyone else ever heard that?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
K_Jo said:
Apparently they think it's better for business that way.
Until this headline appears one day:

Man Decapitated on Disney Ride
Park Officials Request Transport to Hospital Before Death Pronounced

Hello6

Princess of Mean
vraiblonde said:
12 year old kid, and she laid on a ledge until lifeguards came to check on her??? If I were this girl's parents, the relatives she was with would have some explaining to do.

You can't hold the relatives responsible. They were from Newport News, and it's a well known fact that NO one is responsible for ANYTHING that happens to them when they're from there.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
hvp05 said:
Until this headline appears one day:

Man Decapitated on Disney Ride
Park Officials Request Transport to Hospital Before Death Pronounced
:yikes: :lmao: I'm sure the papers would say the head didn't actually fall off until they exited the park.
:roflmao: <--------- I'm not laughing. That's the head.

meangirl

Nice lady!
K_Jo said:
I once read no one has ever been pronounced dead INSIDE Disneyland. It was a web site with useless, yet intriguing, information and they said it's a Disney policy that even if someone does die there, they are pronounced dead at the hospital or somewhere. Apparently they think it's better for business that way. Anyone else ever heard that?

I heard/read it too K_Jo. I just can't remember where right now!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I wonder how long before this post shows up in Google, and the Disney police show up on VB's doorstep...

:confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
:yikes: :lmao: I'm sure the papers would say the head didn't actually fall off until they exited the park.
:roflmao: <--------- I'm not laughing. That's the head.
:lol: