Girl Scout Cookies!!!

SShewbert

What love is all about
My daughter is in Girl Scouts this year. It is Cookie Time and she wants to sell 150 boxes by Jan 20th in order to earn a special pacth! If anyone would be interested in purchasing some cookies please send me a PM with your info. We do not have much family around so I am trying all avenues I can think of for her to make her goal.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My daughter is in Girl Scouts this year. It is Cookie Time and she wants to sell 150 boxes by Jan 20th in order to earn a special pacth! If anyone would be interested in purchasing some cookies please send me a PM with your info. We do not have much family around so I am trying all avenues I can think of for her to make her goal.

Not to burst your bubble, but if you're getting the sales for her - *she's not "earning" the patch.

Bann

PREMO Member
Okay, sorry to be a GS Cookie Nazi, but I'm sure there are a LOT of GS who have parents on this forum, and if every one of them posted a thread about helping their daughters sell the cookies so they could get a patch - then we'd be overrun with treads.

:shrug:

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
Okay, sorry to be a GS Cookie Nazi, but I'm sure there are a LOT of GS who have parents on this forum, and if every one of them posted a thread about helping their daughters sell the cookies so they could get a patch - then we'd be overrun with treads.

Very true! Although, it is a good idea. However, I would rather give my money to the girls standing outside of the stores or the ones who come door-to-door in my neighborhood. Makes me feel like they are actually doing all the hard work!

watercolor

yeah yeah
From what I understand- it is not open to the public yet anyway. we were told we could only ask family and friends- and that we were not to post on bb or facebook for orders until the public release date.

Bann

PREMO Member
From what I understand- it is not open to the public yet anyway. we were told we could only ask family and friends- and that we were not to post on bb or facebook for orders until the public release date.

Well, there you go.

SD1492

Today 12/18/2011 is the first day that Girls scouts are allowed to sell cookies.

Buy girl scout cookies from me!!!!!

Bann

PREMO Member
Buy girl scout cookies from me!!!!!

:yay: I would, but I have Girl Scouts in my neighborhood and I know them - so I would buy from them first. Then I also support the local GS troops with booths over here at the Calvert stores, too.