INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then They Cave a few hours later to The Authoritarian Rage Mob

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Imagine raging because a female Supreme Court Justice was confirmed.

But then I could never imagine supposed Americans raging because of the American flag, so.....

At some point we need to stop caving to these people and just tell them to STFU.

Scootboot

I used to buy a box or two of their over-priced cookies to give them a little bit of support. No more. This is just another way the indoctrination is happening. You can only be happy when it is a liberal woman that succeeds little girls so you better drop you beliefs and follow what we say or we won't celebrate your successes.

musiclady

I used to buy a box or two of their over-priced cookies to give them a little bit of support. No more. This is just another way the indoctrination is happening. You can only be happy when it is a liberal woman that succeeds little girls so you better drop you beliefs and follow what we say or we won't celebrate your successes.
If you want to support the local troop, they get 60 cents per box, give them that as a donation and you're still helping and not supporting the corporate part of scouts.

Scootboot

If you want to support the local troop, they get 60 cents per box, give them that as a donation and you're still helping and not supporting the corporate part of scouts.
I'm not supporting them at all any more. If they can't celebrate all women then they don't get my money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not supporting them at all any more. If they can't celebrate all women then they don't get my money.

I quit buying their over priced cookies yrs ago, I saw the side to the far left in the 90's with the tone and tenor of the materials being handed out

Feminism not friendly to Christianity
Environmentalism

DaSDGuy

Meanwhile the local troop will continue to follow the tenets of the corporate part of scouts.

Hijinx

I believe the problem these people who object to offering congratulations to Amy Coney Barrett are having is that she is female.
She is straight, she is married, she has children, she believes in life and not death for the unborn.

She is not a crazed feminist baby killing Pink pussy hat wearing Dyke that is ashamed of their gender.. She does not hate men, she did not phuck her way to the top she earned it the hard way. She is highly intelligent and these people who oppose her are not.

She is a woman. God love her .She earned her position and should be congratulated.