Girlie Wisdom!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Girlie Wisdom!

Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!

One of life's mysteries is how a 1-lb. box of chocolates can make a woman gain 10 lbs.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.

Amazing! You hang something in your wardrobe for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

SingerLady

Girlie Wisdom!

Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!

One of life's mysteries is how a 1-lb. box of chocolates can make a woman gain 10 lbs.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.

Amazing! You hang something in your wardrobe for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

nice post! VERY TRUE!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Girlie Wisdom!

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat! Favorite #1!

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely. Favorite #2 and my current sad state of affairs!

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends. Amen to this!

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.:killingme

LOVED this post! Thanks! :killingme:killingme