Girls encounter 'naked man' at Palm Springs Swim Center

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - Parents and supporters of water polo players at Palm Springs High School gathered in front of the Palm Springs Swim Center, to express their concerns over three girls, seeing who they describe as a "naked man" showering in the women's locker room.

"They were mortified, scared, and traumatized quite honestly. These girls don't have experience with the male physique," said Christine Foster, a mother of one of the players.

Foster says her daughter, Ashley, a 17-year-old senior, and two teammates, encountered the person taking a shower, when they entered the locker room, during a team practice session at the city pool.

"I think this individual is a predator, a predatory nature and found a loophole in the law with transgender issues,' said Foster.

https://www.kesq.com/news/female-wa...ked-man-at-palm-springs-swim-center/987276858

[yeah its from Jan]
https://www.kesq.com/news/female-wa...ed-man-at-palm-springs-swim-center/987276858#

"I think this individual is a predator, a predatory nature and found a loophole in the law with transgender issues,' said Foster.
Color me surprised.

MiddleGround

These girls don't have experience with the male physique," said Christine Foster, a mother of one of the players.

Yep! Ok.... seniors in HS and no experience with the "male physique?"

Not saying this guy's actions are OK... just pointing out the obvious flat out lie and/or ignorance of the parent.

Smokey1

Yep! Ok.... seniors in HS and no experience with the "male physique?"

Not saying this guy's actions are OK... just pointing out the obvious flat out lie and/or ignorance of the parent.

Really, these days with whats on the internet I am sure there aren't even many 12 year olds who haven't seen the "male physique".

Hijinx

If the guy identifies as a woman it is perfectly legal for him to shower there isn't it.?

Mortified and frightened I can understand,but the worst thing they could have done is point at his genitals and laugh at him.
Mortifying him would have been great.

officeguy

Mortified and frightened I can understand,but the worst thing they could have done is point at his genitals and laugh at him.

Laughing at him ? You don't want them to get locked up by the 'human rights commission' for making 'her' feel bad. It's like you are suggesting they commit a hate crime.

Grumpy

Was it really a male physique or one of the other 209 genders?? It is California, right?

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm only going to like it once, but that was thought one, so you must reap what yea sow.
Two other problems I see here, first I totally agree, 17 years old and they have such virgin eyes, hell, they probably aren't even virgins.
Traumatized? Really, maybe they were in awe that their boyfriends weren't so well built or endowed. :killingme
Second, the use of the word predator and victim. The person, with the male parts, was taking a shower. That's all I read, didn't say he tried to do anything other than bath.