Girl's Parents Face Murder Charges

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I really hope/wish she comes back and haunts them where ever they end up...Poor girl...Those bastages need to be strung up....

mrweb

Iron City
rack'm said:
"Rodriguez could be charged with the more serious first-degree murder only if it could be proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he had enjoyed the torture."

This is the element of proof for 1st Degree? IMO that is really F'd up. How the he11 would they EVER prove this.

Judge: Sir, did you enjoy torturing the child?

Defendant: No sir your honor, didn't enjoy it at all. I was just upset and suffering from temporary insanity because she took a yogurt even though I haven't fed her in two days and now my printer doesn't work. I really didn't mean to strip her and drown her in a tub of cold water. I didn't know what I was doing at the time.

Judge: Ok, not guilty of 1st Degree and not guilty because of temporary insanity. You are free to go and make more babies.

URGH! :burning:

B

baswm

Naw, They need to serve some time in a HARD CORE prison and get tormented for a period of time before the death penalty.

Poor girl, no one came to her aid when she called for help. :frown:

Ponytail

Put those tracking ankle bracelets on them and let them return to their home in Brooklyn.

Return 3 days later to collect the bodies. :yay:

camily

Peace
My God. That literally brings me to tears. Just imagine that poor little girl. What she went through on a daily basis. Her life must have been hell. Pure hell. I just don't see how someone could do that. How could a mother not go in there. Even if I thought I would get my ass kicked by him, it would NEVER stop me from going in there. I would have killed the bastard. No doubt. He has to sleep sometime.

MMDad

Lem Putt
baswm said:
Naw, They need to serve some time in a HARD CORE prison and get tormented for a period of time before the death penalty.

Poor girl, no one came to her aid when she called for help. :frown:

:yeahthat: Put them in GP, and "accidentally" let everyone know what they did. It worked for Dahmer.

L

ladylara

dear god. this poor child. what the F is going on with people?! unreal.