Glad I have a Septic

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
"I went in there to use the toilet. ... I can hardly talk about it," she said. "Could you imagine having a rat in your toilet while you're getting ready to go to the bathroom?"

:yikes:

:killingme I'm sorry - the visual is just too funny. :lmao:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by jazz lady
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I went in there to use the toilet. ... I can hardly talk about it," she said. "Could you imagine having a rat in your toilet while you're getting ready to go to the bathroom?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only remember 1 episode of Highway to Heaven and in it this woman had a snake in her toliet and no one believed her. Ever since I saw that at like age 4, I always look before I sit.

PrepH4U

Hey it's happened to me for real. We rented a cabin in Denmark, (indoor plumbing) but not sewer cuz it was too isolated. Anyways, after a day of sightseeing, came home to use the WC , opened the lid and was about to sit down and a darn frog was in the bowl. After my panic attack and screaming, I flushed him back down about 20 times. My girls thought I was so mean! Hey that was my territory, not his!