Glee!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love Glee! When is it coming back on? I hate that they're starting to split the seasons like that on so many shows.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
I love Glee! When is it coming back on? I hate that they're starting to split the seasons like that on so many shows.

I know right??! Its really confusing. Plus I lose some of the storyline that way. The previews Ive been seeing said "Coming back to Tuesdays in April". So in a month yaaay! :yahoo::buddies:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Normally I am not a big tv watcher..and I am never up to date on the current "in" show..but I caught a few episodes of glee before..and I thought it was pretty funny. Silly, a little dark, and I enjoy the singing..so I will watch tonight..I don't keep up with story lines though..

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Yeah its a good show if you dont take it too seriously.
I was lmao when they did the Lionel Ritchie "Hello". Something about that song cracks me up.

Cowgirl

What's Glee about?

It's based around a high school glee club (singing, dancing, etc). The story follows the kids and the adults. It's funny and pretty entertaining, and there are some good looking guys in it. :lol: Plus, Jane Lynch's character is great!

Attachments

• Poster-glee-6212438-510-755.jpg
    Poster-glee-6212438-510-755.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 72