Glenwood Jumper Show

ARWB01R

Does anyone know when the Glenwood Jumper Show starts (if it hasn't already?) and the dates?

Thanks!!

Eventer29

OH No!!!!! We were really looking forward to these shows! Why are they not having them this year? We didnt get to make it to any last year, was the turnout bad? Part of the porb we had was we got the dates so late it was hard to plan to go. I was really hoping to take my kids this year :(

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Apparently they did a hunt instead, and it was hard to get the volunteers to dish out cold conditions for a litte turnout. The turnout last year was okay but not fantastic if I remember right.

bosox

turn out to the shows has never been a problem. We always had a lot of riders and it was a good fundraiser for our club. However, getting people to work it is another story. I can tell you that maybe 5 workers set up the day before at the most.

We did not do a hunt but tried to get the kids to hunt. That was a lost cause. They don't even get out there to try it.

Eventer29

So anyone know of any other local jumper shows? We have a couple jumpers that we are planning on taking to Fl. for one of the Ocala HITS weeks. Would be nice to get them back out to a show before we head down there. We have jumper classes at our shows but its no the same when you show on your home turf.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
turn out to the shows has never been a problem. We always had a lot of riders and it was a good fundraiser for our club. However, getting people to work it is another story. I can tell you that maybe 5 workers set up the day before at the most.

We did not do a hunt but tried to get the kids to hunt. That was a lost cause. They don't even get out there to try it.

Are you going to do the Horse Trail in the Spring? I am hoping to take my boy to that in the OPRC division.

Sparks

Ok.

This will be our second HT so I'll only be doing elementary.

I do wish BEST and SMHA would post their schedules soon. I want to plan my summer. Also, the St. Margarets HT is on the same day as one of the BEST Shows.

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Ok.

This will be our second HT so I'll only be doing elementary.

I do wish BEST and SMHA would post their schedules soon. I want to plan my summer. Also, the St. Margarets HT is on the same day as one of the BEST Shows.

Weenie division here. I have the BEST and SMHA show schedule on the OPRC website.

Go to the main site, and Freedom Founders link. There is a new website with Events. It lists per month.

OR

PM me your email and I will send you what I got from SMHA.

Sparks

Weenie division here. I have the BEST and SMHA show schedule on the OPRC website.

Go to the main site, and Freedom Founders link. There is a new website with Events. It lists per month.

OR

PM me your email and I will send you what I got from SMHA.

Elementary = weenie divison. Me too.

Good job on the FF site.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Thanks. I still have some more work to do on it. I am loading a form that people can submit to add events. I also need a blind email that will send requests to me. I get enough spam so it will be a blind send box.

I also might get a registration form up there that can be pre-filled out and brought to a meeting. I have access to the software that does that.

devinej

look up the twa shows in fredericksburg...i forget the name of the farm, duckz showed there in the fall...hazelwild?