GLOW Salon & Spa in Annapolis?

nicole_M

Has anyone been here? Can you recommend a stylist?

I have a gift certificate that was given to me last Christmas and it has to be used within the next 2 weeks!

Thanks!

goldielocks7

nicole_moreland said:
Has anyone been here? Can you recommend a stylist?

I have a gift certificate that was given to me last Christmas and it has to be used within the next 2 weeks!

Thanks!

And I thought I was bad when it came down using GCs at the last mintue :angel:

Good Luck Honey!

nicole_M

I know...

I kept telling myself, "I'll do it next week", but then couldn't find a sitter....

Now it is crunch time and I really don't want it to go to waste...I just don't know if they are good or not.

I don't trust anyone with my hair, I haven't done anything to it since before I had my twins, 18 months ago! My hair is really healthy b/c I don't do anything to it...So I am scared.

Oh well, it's only hair!

nicole_moreland said:
I know...

I kept telling myself, "I'll do it next week", but then couldn't find a sitter....

Now it is crunch time and I really don't want it to go to waste...I just don't know if they are good or not.

I don't trust anyone with my hair, I haven't done anything to it since before I had my twins, 18 months ago! My hair is really healthy b/c I don't do anything to it...So I am scared.

Oh well, it's only hair!
That's right! It's only hair... you don't have to chose to do something damaging. Besides... it looks like they do much more than just hair... CHECK THEM OUT

goldielocks7

Place looks clean and expensive lol. Yup I would be using that GC for sure. If you need help watching your kids let me know. Im a mother of 2 so I know how hard it is to get out. Send a P email either way if you want ok.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
goldielocks7 said:
If you need help watching your kids let me know. Im a mother of 2 so I know how hard it is to get out. Send a P email either way if you want ok.
So you just offer to watch anyone's children? You don't have to know them?

Hey Pixie...wanna' go out Friday?

Chasey_Lane said:
So you just offer to watch anyone's children? You don't have to know them?

Hey Pixie...wanna' go out Friday?
You and Pixie had better PM her quick... you know nomo will be on this like stink of fishbait.

nicole_M

Thanks for the offer, but I don't let hardly anyone watch my kids....My mother has watched them for me for a couple hours when a dear friend passed away, but that has been it....

I have 3, and usually I am the only one that can handle them anyway!

Last edited:

goldielocks7

nicole_moreland said:
Thanks for the offer, but I don't let hardly anyone watch my kids....My mother has watched them for me for a couple hours when a dear friend passed away, but that has been it....

I have 3, and usually I am the only one that can handle them anyway!

No Problem! Keep in touch and let me know how the place is OK.