GMP...can I say anything more?

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by kwillia
That reminds me... I need to call them to see when we are scheduled to be "upgraded for better clarity and performance".
Is your reception crappy too? :confused:

Some people who have GMP have been upgraded with the new channels but I haven't seen it happen to Wildewood yet.

I would give anything for DirectTv

duzzey

Ok.

I tried to call their customer service number (which is a local #) and the phone just rings and rings. I call back several times until I get this lady who obviously has no customer service experiance what-so-ever. She seemed like I was offending her by calling. I give her my infomation and she says, "ok by" and hangs up.

And course they have no weekend hours for customer service. I can go on and on...

mainman

Set Trippin
Yep. And it's different for each T.V... :burning:
We have 4 tvs hooked up, if you turn the Cartoon Network on one of them it snows the rest of the TVs out.(for the Cartoon Network)

duzzey

Now get this.

Why is the customer service number the same as the tech support number, which is the same as the internet, new service, billing, or anything else you want to add in there. And all this is handled by one person? And why when you ask for these services do they transfer you to a voice mail? We can do better than that down here can't we?

duzzey

Unfortunately I cannot switch to directv because my landlord had outlawed any dss dishes on his property! So I am stuck with these lunitics, and I hate watching the standard 4,7,9,and sometimes 20. Heck, I can't get decent radio signals, let alone, tv signals!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by duzzey
Unfortunately I cannot switch to directv because my landlord had outlawed any dss dishes on his property! So I am stuck with these lunitics, and I hate watching the standard 4,7,9,and sometimes 20. Heck, I can't get decent radio signals, let alone, tv signals!
You moved here from where? :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
I am 6 minutes into the call so far.... at first I received the message that all parties were busy helping other customers, please hold on... about 3 minutes in, the call transferred thru and someone picked it up and put it right back on hold... back to the original "all are busy" message... after another minute, my call was put thru again and now it is ringing off the hook with noone picking up...:dance: how long should I let it ring... :confused:
I would keep calling and calling...Till I got someone, I'm an ass like that...:smile:

Toxick

Splat
I am 6 minutes into the call so far.... at first I received the message that all parties were busy helping other customers, please hold on... about 3 minutes in, the call transferred thru and someone picked it up and put it right back on hold... back to the original "all are busy" message... after another minute, my call was put thru again and now it is ringing off the hook with noone picking up...:dance: how long should I let it ring... :confused:

I called them about 10 minutes ago.

Swear to God: I got right through. The customer service person was helpful and friendly.

I don't know what you people are talking about.

I seriously don't.

duzzey

Ok, lets have some fun, lets all call AT THE SAME TIME to cancel service, and half way through the phone call hang up!:cheesy: :clap:

Danzig

I'm bored and want to biatch at someone, What is the # to GIMP?

I want to ask Why the F##K I have to have extended cable just to get internet?

duzzey

ok. now that you siad that, why do I have TWO showtime channels; on e crappy, one not-as-crappy. There advertisement boasted of 200 channels of rich entertainment. I guess if you count the duplicate channels right?

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, lets have some fun, lets all call AT THE SAME TIME to cancel service, and half way through the phone call hang up!:cheesy: :clap:

Sounds good to me.......:clap:

Toxick

Splat
ok. now that you siad that, why do I have TWO showtime channels; on e crappy, one not-as-crappy. ?

One normal - one digital?

And if your digital channel is only "Not as crappy" then you have other problems. Your digital channel should either be perfect or out.

Digital - i.e. 1 or 0.