Go Bills!

PulseStart

Go Bills!
The first team to play at Ralph Wilson Stadium (Rich Stadium) was the Washington Redskins..1972..now they meet again tonight....As Tim Russert used to say...Go Bills!

Good Luck Skins!

T

toppick08

The first team to play at Ralph Wilson Stadium (Rich Stadium) was the Washington Redskins..1972..now they meet again tonight....As Tim Russert used to say...Go Bills!

Good Luck Skins!

Go Bills.....:yahoo:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well, sure seems like the sponsorships haven't forgotten about football! I'm surprised Scott's isn't the official toilet paper of the Washington Redskins :lol:

Also, the Bud Light commercial was pretty good about the new roommate..."Man, that chili isn't sitting well" :lmao:

It's football season! :yahoo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Most impressive tonight was the O-line, no matter whether it was 1st,2nd or 3rd string. Hats off to Buges..

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
The game was crazy. The wave went around the stadium 3 or 4 times. Even the cheerleaders got lost watching it go around and around the stadium. lol

To recap the game:
It's two toppings at Papa John's for $9.99 this monday.

Last edited:

angelbaby

The game was crazy. The wave went around the stadium 3 or 4 times. Even the cheerleaders got lost watching it go around and around the stadium. lol

To recap the game:
It's two toppings at Papa John's for $9.99 this monday.

We were at the game too! The wave was awesome! Everyone kept waiting for it to come back again. We had a great time harassing a cowboys fan wearing a tony romo jersey. There's always one at every game!:lmao:

SoMdDude

The wave was good times near the end of the game.:yay:

I dont mind the wave... when we are on DEFENSE. Not when we are on offense, we need to stfu so the offense can hear! I've been gong to games for 32 years, you never saw the fans doing the wave while on offense inf rfk. my 2 cents

angelbaby

I dont mind the wave... when we are on DEFENSE. Not when we are on offense, we need to stfu so the offense can hear! I've been gong to games for 32 years, you never saw the fans doing the wave while on offense inf rfk. my 2 cents

It was a preseason game man. We don't do that during regular season games.

SoMdDude

It was a preseason game man. We don't do that during regular season games.

Some of us dont, others try to get it going though on offense.

I had some dork 5 rows in front of me last year during one game, WHILE WE WERE ON OFFENSE, to try and get everyone in my section to "make noise" he stood up and was yelling that. I yelled back "Hey dumbass! we are on offense are are supposed to be quiet" when he noticed everyone looking at him like he was a leper, he just turned around and sat down :lmao:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
We were at the game too! The wave was awesome! Everyone kept waiting for it to come back again. We had a great time harassing a cowboys fan wearing a tony romo jersey. There's always one at every game!:lmao:

I saw a Dolphins jersey. It was probably a Jason Taylor jersey though. I also so a McNabb jersey as well.

angelbaby

Some of us dont, others try to get it going though on offense.

I had some dork 5 rows in front of me last year during one game, WHILE WE WERE ON OFFENSE, to try and get everyone in my section to "make noise" he stood up and was yelling that. I yelled back "Hey dumbass! we are on offense are are supposed to be quiet" when he noticed everyone looking at him like he was a leper, he just turned around and sat down :lmao:

I understand what you're saying. I did yell at someone who was trying to start the "let's go redskins" during the offense. The starters were playing then. You would think they would get a clue when the Bigscreen on the field says "quiet offense at work"! :nono:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I didn't see a person hold the letter D and the fense sign. That was my most disappointing part of the night.

angelbaby

I didn't see a person hold the letter D and the fense sign. That was my most disappointing part of the night.

I missed that too! I guess alot of people werent as into it because it was a preseason game. I'm always hyped up no matter what kind of game it is. My hubby was soo embarrassed because I was harassing the bills fans that were beside us. They were talking trash though, so I had to defend my team!:duel:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I missed that too! I guess alot of people werent as into it because it was a preseason game. I'm always hyped up no matter what kind of game it is. My hubby was soo embarrassed because I was harassing the bills fans that were beside us. They were talking trash though, so I had to defend my team!:duel:
Where do you sit Angel?

We'll have to get together one game.:yay:

angelbaby

Where do you sit Angel?

We'll have to get together one game.:yay:

I just bought tickets for this game. This time I was in section 126. Loved it, we were so close to the field. I usually try to get tickets to as many games as I can for me & my dad. We are both HUGE skins fans. I'd love to meet up with ya for a game! :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I just bought tickets for this game. This time I was in section 126. Loved it, we were so close to the field. I usually try to get tickets to as many games as I can for me & my dad. We are both HUGE skins fans. I'd love to meet up with ya for a game! :buddies:

Let me know when you go next time.:wink: