Go Get um Judge!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can someone please explain this to me? The only reason someone would be in front of this judge in the first place is because they committed a crime, right? So if they're illegal and committing crimes, why should they be protected?

Toxick

Splat
Apparently it's bona fide news when an American Judge actually enforces and upholds the law.

Is this a great country or what?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The only reason someone would be in front of this judge in the first place is because they committed a crime, right?
No, you can go before a judge for many issues that aren't crimes, civil disputes and such.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Ken King
No, you can go before a judge for many issues that aren't crimes, civil disputes and such.
Well, the judge says he selectively reports people. And the article used the example of a Mexican who was accused of a "serious crime". It also made a big deal out of "abused, abandoned, neglected" children being reported.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, the judge says he selectively reports people. And the article used the example of a Mexican who was accused of a "serious crime". It also made a big deal out of "abused, abandoned, neglected" children being reported.
I read the article and I was simply responding to your question and my answer is still the same, you don't have to be charged with a crime to appear before a judge.