Go Ravens!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Less than two hours until game time. I've got on my Ravens Lounge pants and my Ravens Super Bowl XXXV Champions Tshirt (yes, it's old and ratty, but I love it) and I'm ready to see the Ravens win tonight.

I know, but I can hope, right?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Less than two hours until game time. I've got on my Ravens Lounge pants and my Ravens Super Bowl XXXV Champions Tshirt (yes, it's old and ratty, but I love it) and I'm ready to see the Ravens win tonight.

I know, but I can hope, right?

Wow, it's been 10 years since Baltimore won the SuperBowl.
We're due for another just about now ! :yay:

:thewave:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you can read his name, let him go. Seems to be the hardest thing in NFL football to recognize you are behind a guy and then not push him, don't even touch him. It's just stunning.

:shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't know if anyone loves Manning and the Colts as much as Dierdorf. I mean his commentating must be occurring on his knees. The guy is getting really annoying.

Rael

Supper's Ready
That was the second most painful game I've watched this year, the first being the Giants' week 17 game. Thought the Ravens would fair better than that, especially after playing so well last week. :ohwell:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't know if anyone loves Manning and the Colts as much as Dierdorf. I mean his commentating must be occurring on his knees. The guy is getting really annoying.
They do everything almost perfect.

What's not to like?