Go Skins

RPMDAD

Go Skins 10 - 7 at the half fingers crossed. Sorry F5 was not refreshing the score. fingers crossed did not help.

Last edited:

baxter

Redskins Fans

I feel so bad for you, the Redskins SUCK!!!! Only team in the NFL that has an injured player from two team busses colliding.. WTF PICK ANOTHER TEAM AND STOP THINKING THIS TEAM WILL EVER GO ANYWHERE>>>> I am truly sorry for you

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I feel so bad for you, the Redskins SUCK!!!! Only team in the NFL that has an injured player from two team busses colliding.. WTF PICK ANOTHER TEAM AND STOP THINKING THIS TEAM WILL EVER GO ANYWHERE>>>> I am truly sorry for you

Go DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPMDAD

Trust me i know i am a glutton for punishment, but i am a fan. Through fair weather and foul. :cheers:

baxter

when is the last time you saw any fair weather???? Every year I wish they would do something for their fans,,,,,,,but it never happens

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:crazy: