GOD Denies Biden

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Glock wins (and Biden loses) in major liability suit

God didn’t deliver for President Joe Biden, who recently begged “the Lord” to help him erase the congressionally approved immunity that gun-makers have from lawsuits.

[clip]

“The dismissal of this case is welcome news and demonstrates the importance of the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act,” said Mark Oliva, the spokesman for the industry trade group National Shooting Sports Foundation.

“These attempts to hold manufacturers responsible for the criminal and negligent misuse of firearms are misguided and are attempts at legislation through litigation. The PLCAA law was passed with a bipartisan majority in both chambers of Congress to keep activists from attempting to bankrupt firearm manufacturers by tying them up in court with unfounded claims. This demonstrates why protecting this legislation against attacks by President Biden and gun control factions in Congress is critical,” he added.

Last month, Biden falsely claimed that the firearms industry is “the only industry in America” that can’t be sued, and he called for divine intervention to end that.

During a Rose Garden event, he said, “This is the only outfit that is exempt from being sued. If I get one thing on my list, (if) the Lord came down and said, ‘Joe, you get one of these,’ give me that one.” He added, “Because I tell you what, there would be a come-to-the-Lord moment these folks would have, real quickly.”

Hijinx

Some good news at last. Baby killer Joe Biden and his partner in the murders of the unborn Nancy Pelosi have a lot of gall to call on God for anything.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last month, Biden falsely claimed that the firearms industry is “the only industry in America” that can’t be sued

So anyway, this is why WashPo et. al. are no longer doing "fact checks" - they'd have to hire like 6 more people just to cover Joe alone, forget Jen Psaki.

God sometimes says "no" and this is one of those times. Good!

22AcaciaAve

It is not true that the firearm industry cannot be sued. Any manufacturer can be sued if their product does not operate as intended and causes wrongful death. But you cannot sue a manufacturer if the product operates as intended, or if the product is misused. You should not be able to sue a gun manufacturer if the gun is fired at a person and that person dies. The gun industry does not claim that their product will not produce deadly results. Now, if you aim the gun at someone, pull the trigger, and the bullet comes out the back and injures or kills the person firing, that would b wrongful death/injury due to the product not operating as it should. The fact that guns are resulting in the deaths of so many people has nothing to do with the manufacturer. It is because of the person using the gun.