Goin' back to Cali?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Just got the following offer via email ... thought I'd share it as I know there are a few Californians here. :cheers:

The Travelzoo Newsdesk has found this outstanding offer from
JetBlue:

WASHINGTON D.C.--SEPTEMBER 22, 2004-- JetBlue just announced
a "Friends Fly FREE" promotion from Washington D.C. Just
purchase one non-stop flight to Long Beach, Sacramento or
Oakland and a friend flies with you for FREE. Fares start at
$139 each way. This promotion must be booked by October 8.

Travel is valid 7 days-a-week through November 15. There is
no Saturday-night stay or roundtrip requirement. You must
fly together on the same itinerary and purchase 7 days in
advance.

For full details and to purchase through JetBlue.com, click
here:
http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?162756
 
Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
$278* RT for two ain't bad at all ... and I've heard lots of good things from peeps who've traveled on JetBlue. :yay:

*corrected my math, which was done before my second cup of coffee. :blushing:
 
Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I sent it to my Mom because she plans on going within the timeframe. Thanks for the info!
 

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
unixpirate said:
:huggy: fellow Cali friend. very nice.

Ventura, Palo Alto, Martinez, San Fran..
I'm a Stanford baby. Also lived in Palo Alto, Mtn. View, Sunnyvale, Foster City, San Mateo, Cupertino, Campbell, and San Jose.

Then I moved here.
 

unixpirate

Pitty Party
RoseRed said:
I'm a Stanford baby. Also lived in Palo Alto, Mtn. View, Sunnyvale, Foster City, San Mateo, Cupertino, Campbell, and San Jose.

Then I moved here.

Dad was in the Navy, "Then I moved here" :banghead:

My Grandparents lived in Sunnyvale. My cousins are in San Mateo.

2 buddy's and myself went back to CA for a month visit. Went camping and ridin' from San Fran, stayed in Half Moon bay for a bit. On down to Salinas. It was a blast.

I need to go back and this ticket thing is an awesome deal so I couldn't pass it up. :patriot:
I actually need to do research on a lost family member and being in CA will help. Its been, hmmm.. well can't tell ya cause it will give my age away.. :lol:
 
Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
unixpirate said:
Dad was in the Navy, "Then I moved here" :banghead:

My Grandparents lived in Sunnyvale. My cousins are in San Mateo.

2 buddy's and myself went back to CA for a month visit. Went camping and ridin' from San Fran, stayed in Half Moon bay for a bit. On down to Salinas. It was a blast.

I need to go back and this ticket thing is an awesome deal so I couldn't pass it up. :patriot:
I actually need to do research on a lost family member and being in CA will help. Its been, hmmm.. well can't tell ya cause it will give my age away.. :lol:
My Dad has moved from Palo Alto to Panama, and my Grandparents are in Murhpys and Uncle in Blackhawk, I'll go see them again.
 

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I spent a few years in Mendocino County at Point Arena, too much shake, rattle, and roll for me.
 

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
I spent a few years in Mendocino County at Point Arena, too much shake, rattle, and roll for me.
The only earthquake the scared me was the Loma Prieta in 1989. The rest of them never bothered me and were actually kinda fun! :biggrin:
 
Top