Going ape in Charlottesville

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am dressed from head to toe with garlic.

That is really stinky. My dot's best friend's mom is a garlic believer, ate many cloves raw every day and was ostracized by her DOD gov workers because she stank so bad. Not a good idea. As I tuck myself into bed with my hub, I saw your post. You are some major weirdo. Where are your accusations about me going after vrai, and backing up calling me a liar? Waiting until whenever. I am not a vampire; garlic will do you no good. Do you have a stake beside you at the ready, in case you need it? Garlic will not help you against witches, silly girl! :killingme: I call it as I see it. Happy tomorrow, Home. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
As I tuck myself into to bed with my hub, I saw your posts. You are some major weirdo. Where are your accusations about me going after vrai, and backing up calling me a liar. I am not a vampire; garlic will do you know good. I call it as I see it. Happy tomorrow, Home. :rolleyes:

Are you naked? :hot:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Are you naked? :hot:

:lol: Yep. That is how hub, and I roll. :roflmao:

I guess it is a throw back to my days as mamatutu, but I have an affinity for you, Hankaroo! You make me laugh. Thanks. Oh, and I took you off ignore for the umpteenth time. :huggy:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
She's all yours. Her being in bed naked with her hub while talking to me gives me the creeps.

I guess you have never been naked. That is not normal. Just sayin...

Oh, and I love it because I get your goat every time you post your crap. I win. :diva: Keep it cummin'...:killingme:

OMG, I knew I stuck around for a reason. This forum is so much fun!

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
She's all yours. Being in bed naked with her hub while talking to me gives me the creeps.

You are the creepy one. Yikes! How do you think babies are made, or two people that love each other share a bed? I guess Adam and Eve cause you to have a total freak out. I feel sorry for your SO.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
You are the creepy one. Yikes! How do you think babies are made, or two people that love each other share a bed? I guess Adam and Eve cause you to have a total freak out. I feel sorry for your SO.

Besides the forums, what else are you doing in the dead of night while everyone is sleeping?