Going ape in Charlottesville

Sapidus

Hardly. My gorgeous waterfront compound..my many boats..all my offroad vehicles and sports cars..the business I own that takes me all around the world..my successful kids and extended family..I could go on, but a loser like you was lost on the first three words already.

Hardly. My gorgeous. What's so hard about that? And why do you think I have a weekend place down here? For that exact reason.

Nonetheless, there is no excuse for what happened in Cville as much as you want to try to make it a inevitable retaliation for whites being persecuted.

Such complete and utter hypocrisy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm in Charlottesville right now for my mom's funeral, but fortunately not downtown. As my relatives were flying in, they said the alt-right folks were all coming in to the airport and the local hotel was filled with state troopers.

Overheard from the alt-right folks were comments about having the roll of quarters ready.

:huggy: I'm sorry to hear about your mom's passing. It's hard to lose parents, no matter our age.

Hijinx

Keep making excuses. Your true colors are evident.

As are yours. I am not making excuses for the protesters.
You are the one trying to lay the blame on one side

Your true colors are as outstanding as mine. in fact more blatant.

black dog

Free America
A rifle in 'low ready' or a handgun out of it's holster.

CCS.jpg

You mean, Low ready like this?

I also find i interesting that the carry permit in my wallet has zero restriction on how or wear i carry a firearm?
i was shooting a pistol match this weekend, lots of folks were breaking you rule there. But yet, No one was shot or offended.

glhs837

Power with Control
I agree, but they were in the crowd, although I doubt they were invited.

You plan a march to protest the despoiling of a Heritage site, and these a-holes show up. How can you keep them away?
How do you cull them from the normal people in the crowd?
You don't need them, you don't want them , but all of a sudden they are there , and the media is all over it.

As for Antifa. How do they cull the black suited mask wearing dingleberry's that they don't want there.
Extremists of both sects mix themselves in and the sh1t hits the fan..
Who do you blame. With the media they blame anything white.

1. You walk away from them. They keep following you, make some noise, "GET OUT, NO NAZIS HERE!!!!" . You do better for your cause by fighting those azzholes than by accepting them by acquiescence, as you can see. Any possible right you may have had on your side evaporates like water in the desert if you dont.

2. Two wrongs don't make a right. If the left is wrong to not demonize and isolate the Black Bloc/ANTIFA crowd, you are just as wrong not to do the same to freakin Nazis. I repeat, Hitler salute giving, german soldier helmet wearing effing Nazis. Pretty freaking simple. Like aligning yourself with NAMBLA if you don't. But that's not really why, you do it because it's right. Hell, I want to give them beating for just mashing up the US flag with the freaking swaztika.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yup, both the Nazis and the Antifa/BLM extremists should have been penned up in separate areas each surrounded by plenty of riot police.

Nazi and KKK-nazi rallies and their 'counterprotests' are not a new thing.

I'd rather lock them all in in the closest stadium and let them have at it. It's what they all want anyways, why try to stop it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hardly. My gorgeous. What's so hard about that? And why do you think I have a weekend place down here? For that exact reason.

Nonetheless, there is no excuse for what happened in Cville as much as you want to try to make it a inevitable retaliation for whites being persecuted.

Such complete and utter hypocrisy.

Too bad all your far left buddies started all that chit, huh?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Your only joy in life apparently

And why are you here? You're definitely unwanted, you've never changed anyone to your view, you've never really tried. Your only purpose is to try to piss off people who've been here for years. So apparently it's your only joy in life also.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As are yours. I am not making excuses for the protesters.
You are the one trying to lay the blame on one side

Your true colors are as outstanding as mine. in fact more blatant.
His colors show through multiple mpd's. I keep inviting him over..we could settle it all over a beer.

seven

And why are you here? You're definitely unwanted, you've never changed anyone to your view, you've never really tried. Your only purpose is to try to piss off people who've been here for years. So apparently it's your only joy in life also.

If he was unwanted why do so many people quote him ? Seems to live in some of y'alls heads. Especially Tinys!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If he was unwanted why do so many people quote him ? Seems to live in some of y'alls heads. Especially Tinys!
Nobody quotes him, they use the quote feature to debate his point, huge difference between the two. He's generally so obtuse that he just repeats his opening salvo and acts like he's came up with some new nugget of wisdom. After a few rounds of his repeated irrational point most people just call him a dumbass and move on

seven

Nobody quotes him, they use the quote feature to debate his point, huge difference between the two. He's generally so obtuse that he just repeats his opening salvo and acts like he's came up with some new nugget of wisdom. After a few rounds of his repeated irrational point most people just call him a dumbass and move on

But they are interacting with him. If he was unwanted then people would just ignore him.

:shrug: