Going forward...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If Trump wins a second term, the Senate holds and the House flips control, what should be pushed forward first?

National Concealed Carry?

Repeal of the NFA?

Repeal of the 22nd Amendment?

Spitfire

Greetings:

I’d be more interested in repealing the 19th amendment. You broads are to damn emotional and unstable to be trusted with a vote in our national government. Or any level of government really.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

Bleetings:

I’d be more interested in repealing the 19th amendment. You broads are to damn emotional and unstable to be trusted with a vote in our national government. Or any level of government really.
That's odd, I would have thought you'd be more interested in Mayor Pete's sigmoid colon.💩

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Place some charges along the San Andreas fault and let it float out to sea first. Don't want the radiation being blown on salvageable states.:yay:

And wait until Coachella so all the hippies and flakes from other states will be there.

SamSpade

Place some charges along the San Andreas fault and let it float out to sea first. Don't want the radiation being blown on salvageable states.:yay:

I know that this is usually mentioned tongue in cheek but --- do people actually believe that California will one day fall into the ocean?

Spitfire

I know that this is usually mentioned tongue in cheek but --- do people actually believe that California will one day fall into the ocean?

Greetings:

Yes. Just as Hank whatever his name is thinks Guam will tip over so too are there people who think Caulifornia will float away.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Part of it may but most of it west of the SanAndreas, last I heard, was on a slow journey headed for alaska.

SamSpade

Part of it may but most of it west of the SanAndreas, last I heard, was on a slow journey headed for alaska.

I think I remember seeing in a National Geographic a picture of the movement of the fault where LA will meet up with San Francisco in about 70 million years - but these are tectonic plates, not bookshelves. They slide but they don't "fall into the ocean".

About a year or so after that, Steely Dan had a song with a line that went - "when California - tumbles into the sea - that'll be the day I go back to Annandale". So maybe people thought it was science. You know. Those two geologists, Don Fagen and Walter Becker.

If the coast of Africa will one day fall into the ocean causing a tsunami large enough to take out our east coast than why can't you let us hang on to our dream, SamSpade!?!?! :smack: