going out drinking

otter said:
I was wondering why K_Jo canceled our date. :eyebrow:
If it makes you feel any better... she did so reluctantly... she only agreed to go after I said she could be the one in spandex this time...:shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
We have to get there early to save your favorite stool...:shrug:

What a relief! I was thinkin' I was wastin' money on the sitter. They aren't cheap, ya' know. At 2 bucks a kid, that adds up fast. 10 bucks an hour. I hope homer's buyin', or I'll have to drink water again.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
If it makes you feel any better... she did so reluctantly... she only agreed to go after I said she could be the one in spandex this time...:shrug:

Should I wear the pink or lime green spandex tonight? If I wear the pink, you can see through a little and see my thong.

elaine said:
What a relief! I was thinkin' I was wastin' money on the sitter. They aren't cheap, ya' know. At 2 bucks a kid, that adds up fast. 10 bucks an hour. I hope homer's buyin', or I'll have to drink water again.
I'm gonna stop and pick up RoseRed and she's wearing the white wife beater... Rose in the wifebeater... K_Jo and her spandex... he'll be good for rounds all night...:yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
I'm gonna stop and pick up RoseRed and she's wearing the white wife beater... Rose in the wifebeater... K_Jo and her spandex... he'll be good for rounds all night...:yay:

I bought a new bra today. Gotta' keep those babies up!

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:
We have to get there early to save your favorite stool...:shrug:

You better hope Rose doesn't see this thread, she will take Elaine's stool. You know how she likes to horn in on other folks' get togethers.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
otter said:
You better hope Rose doesn't see this thread, she will take Elaine's stool. You know how she likes to horn in on other folks' get togethers.

She thinks she's smart with all her tattoo's. :rolleyes:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
:yikes: Last time you splurged on the 18-hour playtex you dayum near poked Otter's eye out...:shocked:

It was his fault. He kept puttin' his nose in my cleavage sniffin' around for my money.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I hope, for yalls sake, that Rose doesn't lay on the bar and have the bartender mix a margarita in her mouth again.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
otter said:
I hope, for yalls sake, that Rose doesn't lay on the bar and have the bartender mix a margarita in her mouth again.

I hate when she does that. She always gets us thrown out.