going rate?

HiddenOaksFarm

I am looking to board mt TB gelding this year. He retired off the track in September, and is LOVING farm life. He has adjusted very well. I would like to compete him this year. The barn he is at is now is quite small. Looking for a bigger place, with few show riders. What is the going rate around here? Full care of self. Would also like to take a few lessons.. any help?

DQ2B

Depends on the barn amenities. You'll pay more for a place with an indoor or one that includes worming, blanketing, holding for farrier etc. When I had a boarder I found it really wasn't worth my extra time and money if I didn't charge at least $250/month and I don't have an indoor.

Sparks

Depends on the barn amenities. You'll pay more for a place with an indoor or one that includes worming, blanketing, holding for farrier etc. When I had a boarder I found it really wasn't worth my extra time and money if I didn't charge at least $250/month and I don't have an indoor.

That's a very reasonable rate.

Duckz

Where are you located? In Calvert/St. Mary's/Charles you can expect to pay $250 - $500+ for full care board.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I am looking to board mt TB gelding this year. He retired off the track in September, and is LOVING farm life. He has adjusted very well. I would like to compete him this year. The barn he is at is now is quite small. Looking for a bigger place, with few show riders. What is the going rate around here? Full care of self. Would also like to take a few lessons.. any help?

Hidden Oaks if you don't mind driving over to St. Leonard I know Campinmutt has a few openings. Very good care, relaxed setting, and nice all weather footing ring to get your green bean going. I keep my OTTB at Willow Hill (also see her ad in the Classifieds) and teach several students there. Willow Hill is also right down the road from the Country Haven Show Series. PM me if you have any questions. :howdy:

How is your big guy doing?

Loper

Animal Poor!
check out the website on my signature

Where are you located? In Calvert/St. Mary's/Charles you can expect to pay $250 - $500+ for full care board.

Hidden Oaks if you don't mind driving over to St. Leonard I know Campinmutt has a few openings. Very good care, relaxed setting, and nice all weather footing ring to get your green bean going. I keep my OTTB at Willow Hill (also see her ad in the Classifieds) and teach several students there. Willow Hill is also right down the road from the Country Haven Show Series. PM me if you have any questions. :howdy:

How is your big guy doing?

:killingme:killingme:killingme are you 3 just sitting in the same hotel room with your laptops missing the forums?

C

campinmutt

Ahhhh , BZ , thanks !!:buddies::buddies:

she has been here before !! might be to far to drive....but I do have one stall open!