Golden age of TV

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Continuing the other thread as a standalone, what were your favorites as a kid. Cartoons would be the Daffy Duck ones and Kimba the white lion, series were the Munsters and the Addams family as well as emergency. Also up at the top were the variety shows especially the Carpenters.

NextJen

Raisin cane
To name just a few - remember Wonderama? Kids are people too! The Banana Splits, I Love Lucy, Green Acres, The Mod Squad, Wild Kingdom, and gathering together, laying on the floor with my brothers in front of the tv on Sunday evenings to watch the Wonderful World of Disney. I also have fond memories of watching Westerns with my Dad, and on the rare occasion I was allowed to stay up with him to watch The Outer Limits.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, Rat Patrol, Cowboy In Africa, Star Trek and F-Troop.

And of course reruns of Rifleman, Wanted Dead or Alive and Dennis The Menace.

Grumpy

Mickey Mouse Club, Clutch Cargo cartoons, Lassie, Dick Van Dyke Show, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Ranger Hal, Captain Tugg, 3 Stooges reruns, Superman reruns, Lancelot Link, Art Linkletter, Leave It to Beaver, Gilligans Island..and on and on..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Mickey Mouse Club, Clutch Cargo cartoons, Lassie, Dick Van Dyke Show, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Ranger Hal, Captain Tugg, 3 Stooges reruns, Superman reruns, Lancelot Link, Art Linkletter, Leave It to Beaver, Gilligans Island..and on and on..
I forgot about Lassie.

If memory serves that was a Sunday night show, as well as Gentle Ben.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Most have mentioned ones I fondly remember watching ..... to ad

The Saturday Morning Sid and Marty Kroft Line up

Sigmund and the Sea Monster
The Electric Bugloo
Wonderbug
Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
Dr. Shrinker
Land of the Lost
HR Puffnstuff
Lost Saucer
Far Out Space Nuts

all pure 70's Magic

luvmygdaughters

Johnny Quest, My Friend Flicka, Fury, Sky King, Sea Hunt, Flipper, Maverick, Lawman, Lassie, WW of Disney, Bold Adventures, Wild Kingdom. When I was an "adult" Carol Burnett Show, Dean Martin Show, Rockford Files, Mash, Police Woman. There are more, I just cant remember them.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Scooby Doo, Johnny Quest, Hogans Heroes, All in the Family and reruns of the Honeymooners....to the moon Alice, to the Moon.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Who can forget the real men of those days? The Rockford Files - James Garner. The Magician - Bill Bixby. Baa Baa Black Sheep - Robert Conrad (I wanted to knock that battery off his shoulder :hot:) . Baretta - Robert Blake.

And then there were these: Quincy MD, McCloud, Ironside, Streets of San Francisco, Starsky and Hutch, Andy Griffith