Golden Beach Car Break-In's

CraneTaker77

FYI they are breaking into cars in Golden Beach again. Might want to not leave your valuables in sight. They are breaking in just to steal change. A guy I work with lives just past the signs on the way out of the beach and has security cameras on his house and captured them on tape. It's a dark colored mini-van maybe blue or black that is dropping the people of off. They are wearing black hoodie sweatshirts so you can't tell who they are. They have also broken into cars farther into the beach on Beach Drive. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

protectmd

You know with the limited police resources in Good Ole St. Marys County, it'd be awesome for the citizens to put together a real neighborhood watch. Most likely the vehicle they are using is stolen, the "getaway" car. Making it clear to the dirtbags that the citizens wont tolerate this is what it takes to keep the garbage out.

Urbanite

FYI they are breaking into cars in Golden Beach again. Might want to not leave your valuables in sight. They are breaking in just to steal change. A guy I work with lives just past the signs on the way out of the beach and has security cameras on his house and captured them on tape. It's a dark colored mini-van maybe blue or black that is dropping the people of off. They are wearing black hoodie sweatshirts so you can't tell who they are. They have also broken into cars farther into the beach on Beach Drive. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

They got my neighbors cars on Saturday night, think they have video also not sure, they live around the Mason st area -

CraneTaker77

They got my neighbors cars on Saturday night, think they have video also not sure, they live around the Mason st area -

I heard they also got a street on Shoreview as well in the beach. They are just breaking into cars and stealing change from some of them. It's really pathetic, almost better to leave your car unlocked, just so you don't have to pay for a busted window, just for some change!

CraneTaker77

You know with the limited police resources in Good Ole St. Marys County, it'd be awesome for the citizens to put together a real neighborhood watch. Most likely the vehicle they are using is stolen, the "getaway" car. Making it clear to the dirtbags that the citizens wont tolerate this is what it takes to keep the garbage out.

I honestly think that it's the neighborhood kids, borrowing someones car ie, the parents. There are always teenagers just walking up and down the streets in the beach all the time. The little turds intentionally block the road when your driving down the street, and then give you a nasty look when you drive by. I'm 25 and never did that stuff when I was a teen. It's pathetic.

dickiesgrl

I heard they also got a street on Shoreview as well in the beach. They are just breaking into cars and stealing change from some of them. It's really pathetic, almost better to leave your car unlocked, just so you don't have to pay for a busted window, just for some change!

They aren't just taking change. They took my husband's laptop for work and his iPod. I realize these shouldn't have been left in the car but they definitely aren't just taking change out of the car. This happened in Summit Hill on Monday night and they got into several other cars in the neighborhood too.

belvak

Happy Camper
They aren't just taking change. They took my husband's laptop for work and his iPod. I realize these shouldn't have been left in the car but they definitely aren't just taking change out of the car. This happened in Summit Hill on Monday night and they got into several other cars in the neighborhood too.

:yeahthat: I know someone who lost a purse (including the money that was in it), and a carton of cigarettes. This was from a neighborhood outside "the beach" too.

CraneTaker77

I realize that, the change part was just one of the instances I had heard. The guy I work with his neighbor's electrician van was broken into and all they took was change, they didn't bother to take the tools or anything. Just the change out of the ashtray. They also stole the purse out of his wifes car, after this happening I am not leaving anything in my truck, not even change. This also was in Summit Hills, on Suite Landing Road, so the guy I work with says

dickiesgrl

WTF leaves their purse & laptops in their car overnight?

Who said anyone left their purse in their car overnight, jackass? The laptop shouldn't have been left in the car overnight but when their are distractions, crap happens. Either way, we didn't deserve to have personal property stolen from our vehicles in the middle of the night in our own driveway.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I realize that, the change part was just one of the instances I had heard. The guy I work with his neighbor's electrician van was broken into and all they took was change, they didn't bother to take the tools or anything. Just the change out of the ashtray. They also stole the purse out of his wifes car, after this happening I am not leaving anything in my truck, not even change. This also was in Summit Hills, on Suite Landing Road, so the guy I work with says

Who said anyone left their purse in their car overnight, jackass? The laptop shouldn't have been left in the car overnight but when their are distractions, crap happens. Either way, we didn't deserve to have personal property stolen from our vehicles in the middle of the night in our own driveway.

Now who's the jackass?

dickiesgrl

Yeah, I heard that they are leaving heavy things behind, but I know my husband's laptop was pretty freaking heavy. They also rummaged through my young daughter's purse for some change. How pathetic.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It's a good thing I have you on here to point these things out to me.

And to your young daughter, who left her purse in the car overnight too?

Yeah, I heard that they are leaving heavy things behind, but I know my husband's laptop was pretty freaking heavy. They also rummaged through my young daughter's purse for some change. How pathetic.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Feeling guilty? Stupid should hurt (or at least cost a lotta money). I may be a jackass but my laptop is safe and sound. :killingme

Yea those heavy ass laptops need at least two or three people to carry them! I bet they weigh 5 pounds or more! :faint:

Stupid must run in your family......

dickiesgrl

Feeling guilty? Stupid should hurt (or at least cost a lotta money). I may be a jackass but my laptop is safe and sound. :killingme

Yea those heavy ass laptops need at least two or three people to carry them! I bet they weigh 5 pounds or more! :faint:

Stupid must run in your family......

Are you contributing anything useful to this thread or are you just one of those losers that sits behind their computer at home and gets off on arguing with people on the internet?

I am trying to figure out who broke into our cars. Why don't you move on to another thread where someone else actually gives two ####s about your opinion?