Golf Lovers?

smts

Washington Military District Audie Murphy club is sponsoring their 1st Annual SAMC Golf Tournament. Friday April 24th 7-7:30 am checkin at Bowie Golf and Country Club. All proceeds will go to Dr Brian Rubin. EHE (Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma) is a very rare vascular cancer that affects Adolescent Children and Young Adults. It is a very painful cancer to have. Because it is so rare, there is no cure and no treatment options in place. Everything done on these patients is experimental. Dr Rubin has taken on the task of research for a cure and a treatment plan to help.

Info on tourney:
Four person scramble includes 18 holes of golf, cart and range balls. $60 per player for Military, $65 per player non Military of Retired. Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, also for Longest drive, hole in one and closest to pin. 8 am shotgun start with 1pm Awards - registration deadline April 17th. Register to Dawna.n.brown.mil@mail.mil or by calling Dawna Brown at 719-640-1724.

Sponsorship info:
Level 4 - $1500 Award presenter, Signage of your name & Logo on course, Sponsorship Table during Tournament, Team of 4 players, Recognition on Facebook Page, Recognition on Golf Tournament Poster and Player gift bag item

Level 3 - $1000 Signage of your name & Logo on course,Sponsorship Table during Tournament, Team of 4 players, Recognition on Facebook Page, Recognition on Golf Tournament Poster and Player gift bag item

Level 2 - $500 Signage of your name & Logo on course, Sponsorship Table during Tournament, Team of 2 players, Recognition on Golf Tournament Poster and Player gift bag item

Level 1 -$250 Signage of you name and Logo on course, Player gift bag item and Recognition on Golf Tournament Poster

We are also accepting donations of any kind, cash, gift cards, anything we can raffle off.

You can also pm me or email me at kool-cat@comcast.net for more info as I am sharing this. My brother Died this past Christmas Eve from this terrible disease. I hope no family has to endure this same pain.

Thank you all!!