Golf Today

Nupe2

Would someone please go out and play golf for me today? I can't get out of these meetings, etc. and I'd hate to see such a lovely day go to waste. Please play well and let me know how I did!

:jameo:

R.I.P. EW :yay:

Agee

Nupe2 said:
Would someone please go out and play golf for me today? I can't get out of these meetings, etc. and I'd hate to see such a lovely day go to waste. Please play well and let me know how I did!

:jameo:

R.I.P. EW :yay:

Must be reading my mind, in serious need of a golf fix. Was thinking about heading to PAX after work, and trying out my new sticks :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
Must be reading my mind, in serious need of a golf fix. Was thinking about heading to PAX after work, and trying out my new sticks :yay:
You haven't acquired any new balls recently have you? Say a dozen clean Titleists?

Agee

bresamil said:
You haven't acquired any new balls recently have you? Say a dozen clean Titleists?

Umm no... I heard you dissed me and gave them to that other golfer wanna be :ohwell:

Airgasm said:
Umm no... I heard you dissed me and gave them to that other golfer wanna be :ohwell:
She sure did, Air... I remember when she dangled those balls in front of you not that long ago...:popcorn:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
I saved you some. :love:

Just on the trail of our ball napper.

Come to think of it, since they were hanging there in a real classy Food Lion bag, I have no doubt the event organizers walked the course and took the bag. :lmao: