Golfers, what's your favorite hole?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm not a big golfing fan. I do think this is 1 pretty neat hole though. Hit it just right or it goes in the drink.

17th hole at TPC Sawgrass

TPC_17_Aerial_920_medium.jpg

I wasn't thinking the hole had to be on the golf course..... my favorite hole wouldn't be one in the ground.

Indeed you're not and was so nice to see you Saturday night. :huggy: Dinner tonight was my leftover "mildly annoyed" crabcake, but doctored up by me to truly be "angry." :lol:

It was a nice evening.

However, I had to go back to the restaurant tonight to see the waitress. I had a horrible thought I shorted her on my check. She remembered us and it turned out to be ok.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Indeed you're not and was so nice to see you Saturday night. :huggy: Dinner tonight was my leftover "mildly annoyed" crabcake, but doctored up by me to truly be "angry." :lol:

Oh good, so I'm not the only one who was unimpressed by that crabcake's level of anger. :yay:

My favorite hole is 3 at Cedar Point - at least I think that's the shorty over the little creek that I cannot seem to get a ball over, when by all rights my tee shot should land on the green.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Oh good, so I'm not the only one who was unimpressed by that crabcake's level of anger. :yay:

No, I was expecting some roaring fire and all I got was a single match lit. :lol: Added a liberal dose of Old Bay and some fresh grated horseradish to give it the zing I was looking for. I was told you can order it "angrier" and will remember to do so the next time. :yay:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
It was a nice evening.

However, I had to go back to the restaurant tonight to see the waitress. I had a horrible thought I shorted her on my check. She remembered us and it turned out to be ok.

I think we all ended up tipped her well. I'll bet you didn't have to park as far off as you did on Saturday. :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Too many favs to narrow down to one.

#9 at Northwest Park, #7
#2, #9, old #4 at WISP
#1 at Musket Ridge, 6 as well, 18,
#1 at Maryland National, #4

Bunch of them. No clear cut favorite