Golfers...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I just moved some papers in their divider and three balls came rolling out.

So, how many golf balls do you have in your desk, right now? Your office?

I got three actually on my desk and a baggie of about 50 in another desk in the office.

No clubs, though.

Sorry. Just having a warm weather moment.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
...I just moved some papers in their divider and three balls came rolling out.

So, how many golf balls do you have in your desk, right now? Your office?

I got three actually on my desk and a baggie of about 50 in another desk in the office.

No clubs, though.

Sorry. Just having a warm weather moment.

My puter desk at home..2 golf balls, assorted tees, one Glenn Dale CC plastic ball marker and a ball mark repair tool.

Pete

Repete
All my golf balls are in their climate controled golf ball holder at 74 degrees, in the order I am planning to use them based on the shot and the flight profile of the ball.

Tee's are in a converted humidor that keeps them at 50% humidity and sorted by color. A laser guide detects an warping and that Tee is then rejected.

Pete

Repete
Of course the ball I used on the last hole of the SOMD classic where I defeated several other golfers is in its display case with the score card with a UV shielding to prevent damage. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes, yes...

Pete said:
Of course the ball I used on the last hole of the SOMD classic where I defeated several other golfers is in its display case with the score card with a UV shielding to prevent damage. :yay:

..the ball I used to WIN the last hole of the SOMD classic is at this moment on display at http://www.wgv.com/

Pete

Repete
Good news! I just got a call from the foreman at Southern Maryland Earthworks, Inc. They were hired to find the golf balls Airgasm planted into the bank on 15. They have found 14 in the soft mud and they think the vast majority will be found after they remove a couple feet of topsoil. :yay:

Agee

Pete said:
Good news! I just got a call from the foreman at Southern Maryland Earthworks, Inc. They were hired to find the golf balls Airgasm planted into the bank on 15. They have found 14 in the soft mud and they think the vast majority will be found after they remove a couple feet of topsoil. :yay:
They should leave at least one as a "time capsule" :yay:

Speaking of "soiled balls"... One year for Christmas, Mommie Dearest (known for her flea market gifts) gave me a gift bag full of used golf balls...

They still had mud on them :twitch:

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
They should leave at least one as a "time capsule" :yay:

Speaking of "soiled balls"... One year for Christmas, Mommie Dearest (known for her flea market gifts) gave me a gift bag full of used golf balls...

They still had mud on them :twitch:
Thats nothing, this year I got you 100 "pre-lost" golf balls for Petezaa :yay: You don't even need to waste your time hitting them into the water or the woods because they are already "lost". :yay: