gonna get me some tonight

bcp

In My Opinion
I got home early so I cleaned up the little mess that was in the house and am now putting dinner on the table for my wife.

I made homemade spagetti (how the hell do you spell spagetti?) and homemade garlic bread, nice salad, and some good wine (better be good, done spent 4 bucks on that gallon box)

So, I figure that while she is eating,, I can sneak out and get me some:lmao:

bcp said:
I got home early so I cleaned up the little mess that was in the house and am now putting dinner on the table for my wife.

I made homemade spagetti (how the hell do you spell spagetti?) and homemade garlic bread, nice salad, and some good wine (better be good, done spent 4 bucks on that gallon box)

Homer has dibs on the chicks at the Landing...:bubble:

camily

Peace
bcp said:

spaghetti

slik

bcp said:

WOW - you had to go thru all of that to get some ?
I would have just handed her the $4. That what I do ! :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
slik said:
WOW - you had to go thru all of that to get some ?
I would have just handed her the $4. That what I do ! :lmao:
My wife does it for you for $4.00????:yikes:

Damn,, she charges me $10.00:war:

Tri

Thank you, come again.
bcp said:
My wife does it for you for $4.00????:yikes:

Damn,, she charges me $10.00:war:
Sooo did your plan work, where did you go get some, dew drop perhaps?