Good Breakfast Places In Southern MD

pilot

Originally posted by MDindef
alright, I'll probably get panned for this, but I enjoy Bob Evan's biscuits & gravy for $2.99. with coffee, you get out of there for $4.50. Not a bad deal at all.

Sounds pretty good to me. My only problem with Bob Evans is that every time I've attempted to go there, it looks absolutely packed.

MDindef

Originally posted by pilot
Sounds pretty good to me. My only problem with Bob Evans is that every time I've attempted to go there, it looks absolutely packed.

Easy fix there...skate out of work at about 8am for a "team-building" breakfast. Take a couple of coworkers with you to make it legit, and you have to say at least one sentence apiece about work.

They're not to busy at that time!

Cheerios

Let's See Now

Herb's on 925 in Waldorf has a great breakfast - I even tried Scrapple there - their cream chip beef is so good - we use to eat Sunda morning breakfast at the last resteraunt on the left on the Solomons - Harbor Lights is what it use to be called - I liked the Captains Table for breakfast too - although I agree with someone who posted - things seemed to have changed there - I understand Marie's in La plata is good - neer tried it - and for a good cheapie Denny's and their Grand Slam is good - and coffee doesn't tear up my stomach - I to miss Perkins up here - don't like IHOP - since I got a fried fly on my plate in Oxon Hill -

Cheerios

I Miss Swedish Hotcakes

some places call them blitzes, some places call them crepes - they have a great place in Ocean City which is all pink - I think it is even called the Crepe -

mainman

Set Trippin
damn, stopped by there once or twice when I had a relative in the hospital down there. I didnt get that impression... Thats a way funny smiley though. (ok it has been over a year)

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Why is this great news?

Maybe they can build a foundation in PF, and truck the empty building in Leonardtown up there...

Ps. Pardon me, but I've been "offline" for a while...

joedancer

bookman
Originally posted by RoseRed
Linda's Cafe and Monteque Caspian (NorthRidge) has a really good Sunday brunch.
I notice that the sign is changed and it just says Northridge now. Is it different?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by joedancer
I notice that the sign is changed and it just says Northridge now. Is it different?
Yes, it changed a few months back. I have't been there. I started a thread, but no one responded to it.

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
"some places call them blitzes, some places call them crepes - they have a great place in Ocean City which is all pink - I think it is even called the Crepe -"

I think you're talking about the Bayside Skillet. Good stuff. The General's Kitchen in OC has the best chipped beef, too.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Mattie's south of Lexington Park has a good breakfast buffet on Sundays. The Maryland Way Restaurant at the Solomons Holiday Inn also has a good Sunday buffet. Northridge Inn used to, and I don't know if they still do.

Who owned the franchises for Perkins, and why did he/she change them to Alice's? I know why the Alice's went under (the food was terrible).