Good for These Fast Food Workers Who Manhandled Global Warming Protesters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As you can see in the following video, an In-N-Out employee named Tim, in his uniform replete with the classic company hat and red apron, simply manhandled the lefty and hauled him off the premises.

Tim repeatedly told the gray-haired, bearded moonbat to get off his property. The lefty refused, and Tim called the cops. Then, perhaps unaware of the irony, the video cut to another protester complaining that her property, the blow horn she used to berate and harass families enjoying a nice meal and employees earning a living, was thrown in the trash. That girl ended up being handcuffed, but it is unclear if any charges were filed.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...manhandled-global-warming-protesters-n2555035

glhs837

Power with Control
Freaking Medal of Freedom stuff right there......... :) No violence, just refusal to let these people trample others freedom to enjoy the day. These friken bullhorns, that crap is at a level of assault, endangering your hearing

SamSpade

I suppose I missed something, but what's the connection between In and Out burger and climate change?
Was it just a soft venue to scream at people?

The other was the incredulous expression that they "hadn't done anything" and that somehow they were free to disrupt and harass
people minding their own business. How far down the rabbit hole do you have to go before you think screaming at people eating
lunch is ok? Most children learn this.

glhs837

Power with Control
I suppose I missed something, but what's the connection between In and Out burger and climate change?
Was it just a soft venue to scream at people?

The other was the incredulous expression that they "hadn't done anything" and that somehow they were free to disrupt and harass
people minding their own business. How far down the rabbit hole do you have to go before you think screaming at people eating
lunch is ok? Most children learn this.

The connection, to them anyway, is the ridiculously large amount of arable land devoted to the growiing of crops to feed beef and other meat animals. Feeding those crops directly to people and replacing animal protien with other sources is better for the cliamte.

And like encouraging a cleaner approach to power generation and use, they are not wrong on the face of it. Finding a better way to feed people protien is't a bad idea. Its the methods and approach that they take thats wrong. Pretty sure no person being screamed at by a protestor has ever said, "By golly, Martha, they are right, it's tofu for us from now on!!!!" They could live that lifestyle and fund the technologies that might replace meat on the hoof.

SamSpade

Pretty sure no person being screamed at by a protestor has ever said, "By golly, Martha, they are right, it's tofu for us from now on!!!!" They could live that lifestyle and fund the technologies that might replace meat on the hoof.

THAT is actually how I view pretty much any time I find myself in debate with someone - there's a point where nothing further can be accomplished, and a little insight should show how early you can see it.

But an old friend of mine from college once observed something to me - that NO ONE has ever had an epiphany in the midst of a bitter rancorous argument and realize - wow - YOU are right - I'M wrong. You simply cannot browbeat, insult, harass or otherwise antagonize someone into agreeing with you. At BEST you will silence them long enough for you to LEAVE.

This is of course if your point in arguing is to change minds. For most people - it's to "win", however they define it. Usually they believe it after the other person has decided to just give up.

The art of persuasion is subtle. Crucial to it is to allow the other person to save face and to let them arrive at YOUR opinion on their own.

herb749

So when do the citizens of SF start going out and screaming at the druggies living on the street to get out.?

Wait, those that did that would get arrested and face charges whereas the ones screaming at people eating are let off.

Hijinx

I don't know how the guy who removed that person stood there while he screamed at him with the Bull Horn.
I don't think I could have done it

glhs837

Power with Control
Tempting, but Tim struck the perfect balance of power and restraint. No thinking person can find fault with his behavior. He didnt injure the old idiot, didnt yell and scream, just calmly told him to leave. And the workers who let the lady leave with the trash can so she could retrieve her property from it, again, perfect balance. To me, if any of those people working in the store invivolved in removing these chuckleheads were undocumented, I'm all for awarding citizenship to them on the spot, they perfectly understand the balance of rights and responibilities that are inherent in being an American.

Your right to yell and acream stops when it interferes with my right to go about my life without being yelled and screamed at. You have NO right to invade private property and impose your BS on those there by permission of the property owner.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
the video cut to another protester complaining that her property, the blow horn she used to berate and harass families enjoying a nice meal and employees earning a living, was thrown in the trash.

They should have held her down and blasted it into her ears until they bled.