Good friend passed away

N

Not4you

I wanted to let everyone know that last evening Cindy Hallet passed away. She was at Johns Hopkins having another lung operation and did not make it. The funeral will be Wed or Thurs. She was a great friend and a hell of a horse woman. She knew John Lyons well, and helped alot of people with their horses. My family and I will miss her.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have known Cindy for years..I busted out crying when I got that email this am...so sad...She made it through that "jug?" complete lung transplant years ago..but she has been so weak and sick I guess her body could not take it anymore. This last surgery yesterday she did not recover from..thoughts with you Cindy...Love Paso.. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
That is sad that she passed. I know her family is devistated. She has been sick for many years and really fought hard the past couple of years. I don't remember what she was diagnosed what but I think it was something rare. Such a loss.

N

Not4you

I want to tell everyone that her funeral is this Thursday, at St. Mary's Catholic church. At 10am. I think that is in Charles county. right down the road from where she lived.