Good GREIF!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
It's quiet in here....
What's up everyone???
Been too wet to play with horsies?
Not enough sun to take pix?

Gonna be in the 50s and clear this afternoon. I feel like crap :dead: but we're gonna ride anyways.

T

toppick08

It's quiet in here....
What's up everyone???

Gonna be in the 50s and clear this afternoon. I feel like crap :dead: but we're gonna ride anyways.

I prefer mules.............:howdy:

latinamomma

Transam's wife
It's quiet in here....
What's up everyone???

Me, would just like for it to be nice enough to work out in the yard some. Weeds are terrible in the flower beds ( I know, I know, no flowers cept pansies). But still....would like to.:coffee:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Me, would just like for it to be nice enough to work out in the yard some. Weeds are terrible in the flower beds ( I know, I know, no flowers cept pansies). But still....would like to.:coffee:
I'd like to have my flower beds INTACT :lol: hubby's chickens make a terrible mess.

:gossip: if you put a nice layer of newspaper under the mulch in your flower beds, you'll eliminate the weeds until you need new mulch! And the newspaper also provides nutrients for the flowers. Don't use the colored sections though.

MorganLover

is winter ever going to get here?? lol. it is warm out already and it is only 9 (well it was warm out a 7 when i dealt with the doggies.) I am just hoping it doesn't get too gross out for the new years day ride i am going on i think it will be called off if it is too muddy. (they aren't MTR members that's for sure :lmao:)

T

toppick08

is winter ever going to get here?? lol. it is warm out already and it is only 9 (well it was warm out a 7 when i dealt with the doggies.) I am just hoping it doesn't get too gross out for the new years day ride i am going on i think it will be called off if it is too muddy. (they aren't MTR members that's for sure :lmao:)

Wait 'till next week.........Lots of cold wind.

W

WhoCares

I think everyone has been so busy with Christmas. I am riding later on in my lesson.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
It's quiet in here....
What's up everyone???

Wish I could go outside to the barn!!
I just had major knee surgery Thurs. I won't be able to do anything . for a while. Not even clean stalls or feed my ponies. :bawl::bawl:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i dont know about yall but my place is a MESS, its muddy and slippery here. Nice temp, though. I rode two of my horses thur. (went on a trail with flare), then rode the new horse yesterday on a trail.
Also got a new dig. cam for x mas and i've been taking pics like crazy, i love the thing!
Hope you get well soon four leaf!!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Flare, our place is also a mud pit. At gates and where the like to congregate. Oh well, better than the drought we went thru this summer.

I just came home from an awsome ride today at the lake. Mygoldenhorse, Happy, Z along with about 11 others.

Ms.D had a really good ride on Tag and I rode the new auction pony mare...what a great girl she was. She even got me soaked at the creeks with all of her playfulness. It was a good day to ride with great friends!:yahoo: