Good Kaiser dentist?

frozenrain

My family and I are under Kaiser insurance. Bit annoying having to go all the way to Camp Springs for an appointment but nevermind .
I just wondered if any one could recommend a good dentist with Kaiser insurance. I always worry going to a new dentist. I have no fillings in my mouth so I know if they start telling me I need fillings I will not believe them.However I would like a good clean and maybe look into teeth whitening. Do they have seperate dental hygenists here that specialize in just cleaning and scaling? Plus I need one that is good with children. Also nearer the better!

Thankyou so much in advance if anyone can help suggest one.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I see Dr. Wood in Lexington Park. I don't know if he accepts Kaiser or not. I have two dental plans - United Concordia and Aetna; both of which he accepts. The office phone number is 301-863-7067.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
My family and I are under Kaiser insurance. Bit annoying having to go all the way to Camp Springs for an appointment but nevermind .
I just wondered if any one could recommend a good dentist with Kaiser insurance. I always worry going to a new dentist. I have no fillings in my mouth so I know if they start telling me I need fillings I will not believe them.However I would like a good clean and maybe look into teeth whitening. Do they have seperate dental hygenists here that specialize in just cleaning and scaling? Plus I need one that is good with children. Also nearer the better!

Thankyou so much in advance if anyone can help suggest one.

The way to find out who accepts Kaiser in this area is to ask Kaiser. If they don't have a participating dentist in this area on thier list then no one participates. You may have to go outside the network and you can do that as long as it is a PPO plan.

frozenrain

thankyou for your replies I will get calling around.It is nice to hear feedback about patient experience though!:buddies: