GooD MoRNiNG MuH FeLLoW SoMD'S!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Good morning Talena

Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
I'm bored
How about a summer job? That should keep ya busy for a little while and get you some spending money too.

J

justhangn

gday.gif

Mercedes87

Re: Good morning Talena

Originally posted by Sharon
How about a summer job? That should keep ya busy for a little while and get you some spending money too.

I have to babysit 2 kids all summer, but this is my eek off before I start. :cheesy: Yea I guess I'm kinda fond of little kids, but if they pull my string- THAT'S IT KID! I think the kid(s) that I will be very fond of will be my own kid, not someone else's (no offense guys!)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Good morning Talena

Originally posted by Mercedes87
but if they pull my string- THAT'S IT KID!
I hope you have a lot of string. You're gonna need it! :biggrin:

K

Katie

Re: Re: Good morning Talena

Originally posted by Mercedes87
I have to babysit 2 kids all summer, but this is my eek off before I start. :cheesy: Yea I guess I'm kinda fond of little kids, but if they pull my string- THAT'S IT KID! I think the kid(s) that I will be very fond of will be my own kid, not someone else's (no offense guys!)

Hmm...just think of all the tax free money you will be earning. I did that for one summer and earned enough for my 1st car.

EvilDruidTalena

Originally posted by migtig
EDT mentioned in another thread that she has a summer job that she has to start soon.

:confused: Coincidence I guess? I have to babysit a 6 year old and an 8 year old. They're down in Leonardtown.